I hold the necklace around my neck, sehun promised 'promised me when you still loving me as death wear this so that I can know when you don't' I made a smile as I reflash his cheesg words. We hate to be so disgusting but deep down here, I felt the happiness more than sadness. 

Tok! Tok!

I groaned, it's impossible if that's Sehun. He won't get back this early. And why he even knock. "Who's that ?" I ask and there's no response. "If you want to play aroundㅡ" The gaze finally muttered. "Handsome guy is here, he won't hurted you and just fucking open this door !" I heard he yelled, "If you just asking me to open this door, you can ask in good way" I added. I heard his groaned and punch the door.

"Just open up! Is that really hard" I startled as Sehun's voice showed.
"Sorrㅡ" "Shut up!" As he enter the condominium I can sense he's not in a good mood. "Having a period ?" I try to cheer him up, He rolled his eyes and I stopped him. "Sorry" I said again, but he pulled me away.

"Smile" I follow him behind, without stop and he getting annoyed. "You" He said, I raised my eyebrow for his answer. "Let's have some shot of alcohol" He grabbed my hand and drag me till our kitchen, his kitchen.

"Don't say anythind, and just shot that shits" I nodded following his instructions. "Mihye" Finally he opened his mouth to talk. I look at her, and he stare back. His eyes begin to changed the colour to red, his eyes fulled of water and it's slowly tearing out. "She's cheats on me" He close his eyes and the tears falling down.

It's even hurt when i see him in pain.
Because of another girl. He's hurting and it's because he's loving her too much until he can't even handle his feels. Can I be that special to him ?

"It's hurting.. " He said.

"It's like she stab me with millions knife.." He sighed and his tears never stop flowing, If I can. I would like to wash your pain away. "He betrays my trust" He's so Inlove with her, like there's no more any girls existed for her. Mihye is the only person who right for him, that was his thought about. "He broke my love" I wonder if he ever think how hurt my heart are 7 years ago. "I know what is love after i met her" She more than special to him, she's infinity. I can't promise the wounded will recovered soon. "She's my drugs, and I addicted" I hold my cries, I need to be strong for help people. I don't care if i hurts many times as long as he chose this, I'll always here. I don't care if i need to broke and live again.. He's my priority. He deserves happiness, and his happiness was with Mihye.

"I don't know how to react" You can stav me as many as you want but looking at Sehun like this, I might just die. Seeing his cries, making me thought this is my faults. "I hate sandwhiche" I said and he stare at me.

"Say what you hates, and the pain will slowly gone. Time is the best medicine but happiness is an operation for your sickness"

"I hate homework! I never read Terms & Condition! I want to live with in a food-house!" I screams, giving my forces smile. Atleast i need to smile even i'm dying inside. He's crying over someone else and here I want to take a pain away from him. "I hate.." He stopped.

"I hates chicken!" He began Buy I like chicken" He added. I laugh and he continued. "I hates got only 11 likes on instagram!" "I hates people didn't talk good about me!" He took a shots again.

"I hates people who being ghosties and didn't even bother to reply my whatsaapp and leaving a seen tick!" I stare at him, He enjoy it. The weak sehun before is gone.

"I hates pudina and i love chocolate"
"I want to sleep for the rest of my life"
"Dreams is suck!"

"Good bye, be happy" I ruffled his hair. "You!" He stare at me, I blink at him. "I said, you" Yeah I heard that, I'm not dead yet. "Yes. You said me. So ?" I asked and he ruffled my hair in reply.

"You deserve to be happy than I'm" No I'm not. All i want to see before i death is.. You being happy. Either it's with our without me. I'm okay. "Stupid" He said. "I'm not crying because she cheats on me" I look into my eyes. It seems like forever and I just stare at him.

"I regrets" He paused.

"I regrets that's why I cried. I think why I dumped someone better than her to be with her. I'm stupid for leave you just for her. I hurting because i hurts the girl who deserve to be happy. I cry because I hurts you! It's make me broke when I see you In pain Son Seunghwan, I waste someone special, someone who made me smile. And she's my happiness" His words stopped me, We remain in silent.

"I chose her, because I'm not deserve to be with you. I scared one day the wounded that gone from your heart will bleeding again because of me again" maybe, You the one who caused the wounded but you also the one who fixed it.

"I afaird i'll hurts you, in two weeks either I'll lose you or you'll lose me" The deal with Mr Kim. "The last medicine for the last two weeks as the agreement"

"Seunghwan" He said. He stepped getting closer. "The last medicine that will ended your cursed, We don't know future and for you and me"

He leaned his face towards me.

...

I felt his lips pressed against mine. "I love you, too" and I can felt the pain that i brought along for the whole of my life. The wounded that he made.

It fixed.

My broken heart.

Fixed.