Chapter 2: Drawing Conclusions

HeY eVeRyOnE!! Sooo this is the continuation of I Think He's Cheating On Me. I would like to dedicate Chapter 2 to my dad. He doesn't have a Wattpad account, but without him, I don't know if I would be writing this book. He inspired me to write in the first place. So, thanks dad. Anyway, I especially want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my bff, Nelly (Wattpad username is NellySykes) for designing the cover of I Think He's Cheating On Me. Nelly Jan, thank you, and it looks really great. Also, I'm taking summer school for fun, and I may not be able to make new chapters everyday because I'm going to have TONS of hw. So, sorry about that, and HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! BYEEEEE!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      What I just saw was HORRIFYING. When that girl dragged Jacob away, I knew something was up.

     Outside of Skaf's, I heard them having a conversation. It was so loud as a scream in a horror movie. Everyone was staring at them, and then, they looked at the one and only me. I could tell by their faces they were thinking, "Gurl, how could you be dating that trash?" I felt as if I was sending a message to their minds saying, "I think I might've just found out he's trash," because they just continued eating afterwards.

     Inside, I was waiting, and an hour later, I was sound asleep in the restaurant. The owner even offer me a pillow and a blanket! After I woke up, realizing I was still at Skaf's, I took a look out the window, and guess what? They were STILL arguing. How long does a fight take? Wow, that sounded insensitive.

     Anyway, me being me, I went outside not to interrupt, but to confront Jacob that I've been waiting inside for the past 5 HOURS. When I told him, he replied in a sarcastic tone, "Oh I'm sooooo sorry. I mean, this conversation with my girlfriend isn't impor-"

     "Wait, girlfriend?"

     He turned tomato red. "Hehe. I mean...... friend that's a girl?"

     My eyes were tearing up like there were ten thousand onions rubbed in my face. I ran home as fast as I could. How could Jacob do this to me? WHY did Jacob do this to me? Wait, why doesn't Jacob's psycho second girlfriend care? I think he's cheating on me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLA PEOPLE!! Do you like the story so far? What do you think will happen later on? Does anyone know how to send these books to famous Wattpad-ers?  Do you guys have any ideas for me for the next chapters? Tips? I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU PEOPLE, AND YOU WILL ANSWER THEM, OR ELSE........ I don't know! I will never do anything to my readers cuz I love you all! Ok! Thanks for reading, and BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry my chapters are very short.