Chapter 1: A Blunt Conversation

Melanie

I call my friend Mariah and tell her to meet us at the club we’re going to. She’s secretly a big fan of Mindless Behavior, and she freaked out when I told her I was friends with them. I so agreed to keep her around when they came into town ;)

The boys ride in Jacob’s car and Bella and I ride in my own. Christina didn’t want to come, she had “business to do.” Whatever. I don’t think she really likes me anymore… she gives me these ice cold stares all the time. But nothing can  bring me down right now, and I do mean nothing.

We get there and we all walk in together. Somehow, me, Dan, and Chris end up standing by the bar together. I’m waiting for Mariah to get here, she’s late -_-. I see Chris looking girls up and down and I roll my eyes, but more so in a playful way. “So,” I say to him with a smile on my face. I was just so happy. “Tell me what it’s like to be the slut of the group.” Jacob told me alllll about Chris’ sexual behavior lately. Plus it was always on tv.

He turns toward me with a large smile. “I don’t know, you tell me.”

Chresanto

I immediately regret saying it after I do. It was an insult and I wasn’t sure if we were on good enough terms to start insulting each other. I brace myself for her reaction, but she only turns toward me and gives me a teasing look. When she turns her hair flips, and I get a whiff of her. “Did you take a shower before we came here?”

“Yea… why?” She raises an eyebrow while looking at her phone.

I lean over and whisper in her ear. “You still use the same body wash.” She looks at me and I wink.

Then, her eyes catch something. I follower her glance and there’s some dude coming towards us looking at Melanie like she’s a meal. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink (no worries guys, my alcohol problem is well taken care of). “Hey.” He nods towards Melanie and she gives him a flirty smile. Oh come on.

“Sorry dude, we’re together.” I smile sarcastically and wrap my arm around Mel’s waist. He puts his hands up and backs away. “Oh sorry, my bad.”

She peels my arm off of her. “Chris!” She says, but she isn’t angry. She’s laughing. “What the hell!”

“That guy was a douche.” I shrug.

“He just said hey!”  She shakes her head while laughing.

“He obviously just wanted to take you home with him tonight.”

“You sound like a jealous ex.” She smirks at me.

“Maybe I am a jealous ex.” I smirk back and flick my eyebrows up. Then I see a fine-ass girl coming our way. I lick my lips.

“HEY!” She says to Melanie while giving her a hug. Wait, is this Mariah!? “Sorry I’m late! Car troubles.” She’s wearing a tight black dress and it hits her curves just right. She’s thick in all the right places. Her hair is short and curled and it works for her. She is sexy. She looks at me. “Hi, you must be-“

“Chresanto.” I reach my hand out and she puts hers in it. “You can call me Chris.” I wink at her. I can hear Melanie scoff next to me.

“Mariah.” She smiles at me.

“Come on Dan, let’s dance.” Melanie says next to me and grabs Diggy by the arm and drags him out to the floor. I roll my eyes when she starts grinding on him and look at Mariah. “Uh so, would you like to..” I gesture towards the dance floor. Man I really hope this chick knows how to twerk….