Chapter 2 // The Concert

Camila's POV

"Camila are you ready?"

"No."

"What are you doing?" Normani says as she goes into my room.

"Nothing."

"Camila it's 4:30 and we have to be there at 6:30. Why haven't you gotten ready?"

"Because I don't want to go."

"You're worst than a kid. Hurry up."

"Oh my god ok. What do I even wear to a trashy concert?"

"Again not trashy. But whatever hurry up!"

I went to my closet and pulled out a "Stussy" logo white crop top with black ripped jeans.

"How about this?"

"About time. Took you long enough. But other then that you look great."

"I don't even want to go. I don't even want to meet her."

"Why not? You two would make a hot couple."

"No. Because one she is a player. A girl version of a fuckboy." I argue.

"She isn't that bad."

"Are you sure cause I'm pretty sure she flirts with more than half of the girls she has worked with and I'm pretty sure she has tried something on you too."

"Whatever let's go. Dinah said to meet her there so we can sit with her."

We headed to her car and drove to the venue were the concert was going to be at. The traffic was insane, a lot of people were heading to the venue.

How many people like her music?

(6:15 P.M )

"Look there is Dinah." Normani said as we both got out of the car as soon we parked the car in the back.

"Hey Mani." Dinah told my best friend as she  hugged her and greeted her.

"Dinah this is Camila."

"Nice to meet you Camila. I'm Dinah, I love your modeling though it's incredible."

"Thank you." I simply said smiling.

We walked inside and sat down in the first row. Labeled as the VIP section.

(7:10 P.M)

Minutes that felt like hours passed and finally the concert started. The sooner it started the sooner it'll end and the sooner I get to go home.

Their were lights and loud music. Then her loud voice vibrated in my ears. As I was looking down at my phone.

"How are you doing New York?!" She asked as the crowd went loud and insane.

"Today I will be singing a few song for all you attractive people." She said with a husky voice and everyone once again went crazy.

I couldn't even look at her. She sounded so obnoxious.

She then started singing.