short story [1]- 10.

i remember the day when we first met. i was at the local bar, sitting in one of the stools alone, when you sat down next to me. out of all people, it had to be you. i knew that as soon as we locked eyes, i'd fall. and i did. i fell for you fast. you asked me what was a beautiful girl like me sitting here by herself. i was flattered that you called me beautiful, but then i remembered exactly why i was here, and suddenly, i was back at the beginning. of course, i was a bit hesitant to open up to you, but once i looked into your light gray orbs, i knew i could trust you. you smiled, silently telling me that i could tell you anything, and that was when i told you everything. from the death of my 5 year old brother, my father's alcoholic issues, to my mother's isolation problems and my sisters lashing out tendencies. you quietly listened, nodding your head at the appropriate times, and not once did you give me a look of sympathy or pity, and i was grateful. instead of hugging me, or telling me how sorry you were, you ordered us a round of shots and told me to drink my problems away. and that was what i did. somehow, we managed to get back to your place. i hardly remember drinking so much, i never usually drank so heavily. anyways, as soon as we made it back to your place, i knew something was bound to happen. i wondered if you were slightly attracted to me, just like how i was, and i guess i answered my question because you kissed me. not like small, friendly, kiss on the cheek. you pushed me against the wall, and impatiently attacked my lips with your own. i was startled at first, but when you bit down on my lip, making me gasp, you entered your tongue into my mouth, and as soon i tasted the sweetness of your mouth, i knew i landed in heaven. your mouth tasted like icing mixed with vodka, and i knew i couldn't get enough. i tangled my fingers into your dark, luscious locks, while your fingers grazed the skin just underneath my shirt. you pulled away after a few moments, a breathed heavily. "fuck, i want you so bad right now," you said, and the look you gave me was so dark and intense, i shivered with pleasure. so, i happily complied. you picked me up in your strong, muscular arms and brought me to the bedroom, where we spent the night fucking each other senseless, not giving a damn who heard, or what's going to happen in the morning. i didn't care how in the morning i would probably regret letting you into my life because you were like a hurricane. beautiful, mysterious,  and fascinating. but right then, and there, while we laid beside each other, clinging tightly to one another, i didn't care about anything.  i was just glad to have you next to me. you kept me safe. and i knew, in that moment, i loved you.

[ a short story by me ]