Kurapika X Sadness

Killua's POV

"Onii chan!!" I hear Alluka yell my name.

"2 more hours please~"

"ONIIIII CHANNNNN" Alluka shakes me.

"ugh" I groan and sit up, rubbing my eyes

"What Alluka?" I blink focusing my eyes on Alluka

"The train stopped" I turn and look out the window.

"skyscrapers..?" I blink more

"The man said we're in York New" I almost fall rushing to the train window.

"Crap. Is Illumi here?" Alluka walks up beside me. I put my hand on her head. I'll protect her. No matter what.

Gon's POV
"GINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I poke Ging furiously

"Leave me alone.." he groans and turns his back to me. I pout and climb on him putting my feet on his face and 'push' causing him to land on his face. I giggle and hop off him. I hear him growl as he sits up. I run down the hall of the train

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE-" I continue to run off the train and Ging follows.

"Where does all this energy com from?" Ging asks catching his breath.

"I don't know" I stick my tongue out and smile. I have to try and not think of killua, or I'll be sad...

Walking down the street, being unnoticed, blending in. The white haired boy with sky blue eyes walks with his hands in his pockets. A girl in a pink dress and long black hair follows behind him. They stop in front of a store. The girl looks throw the window looking at the pretty dolls. The boy looking at the ipod with blue headphones. He pulls his Hunter license out of his pocket and looks at it.

"Hey alluka?" the girl turns and looks at him

"Yeah, Onii chan?" he smiles lifting the card up.

"Want to get one of those?" Alluka's smile widens

"YES PLEASE" Alluka drags Killua into the store.

Alluka skips out of the store holding a doll with blonde hair and Blue eyes. Wearing a blue dress and matching shoes.

"I'm gunna call her Baby!" Alluka spins in a circle holding the doll up and then stops when her brother exits the store wearing bright blue headphone and holding a purple iPod.

"Purple?" alluka asks

"Yeah, why not?" alluka holds her doll by the arm and points to the iPod.

"Isn't that a girl color?" Killua sweat drops.

"uh no, I got it cuz it matches my shoes!" he points to his purple and white shoes.

"ohhhh" Alluka makes a confused face as they start walking.

"What about when you're wearing different shoes?" Killua made an annoyed face.

"I can get a different colored case" alluka starts skipping

"oh okay" While walking killua spots a certain blonde nen user. Killua sqints to make sure it was him. "KURAPIKA! C'mon alluka I want you to meet someone!" Killua grabs her hand and drags her through the crowd of people.

"killua? Hey!" killua stops in front of him.

"why the suit?" kurapika moves the bags he is carrying to look at his clothing.

"on duty, I guess" Both killua and alluka whisper to each other

"He said duty" kurapika sweat drops