Goodbye X memories

As gon walked to the base of the world tree he thought.

"I will see killua again."

"I have to... right..?"
             Slowly climbing the ramp to the information desk he looks down..
his walking speed slows.

     Killua's standing in the same spot with his head down. His sister, Alluka is looking up at gon. She looks at Killua and elbows him slightly. Killua's head slowly rises. Gon, whose still looking down at him stops walking. His eyes have a sad look on them.

"k-Killua.. Killua's crying?" Killua wipes his eyes and smiles up at Gon. He mouthed "Goodbye, Gon" tears running down Killua's face as his smile fades.

Gon's eyes start watering as killua turns to walk away. Gon moves to the railing and screams on the top of his lungs.

"I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN KILLUA!!" Killua turns looking up at him. Gon has both hands on the railing lifting himself up with tears streaming down his face and a big smile.

"Don't you worry!" gon yells more quietly. Lowering himself from the railing. Wiping the tears, Killua smiles and gives him a thumbs up. Gon does the same and turns his back to the rail.

"See you later then, Gon" Killua smiles up and then turns and starts following his sister who's skipping with joy.

"when we see each other again, lets go on an adventure" alluka stops skipping and looks to her brother who has his hands in his pockets, Smiling.

"Lets go alluka." He looks up and smiles.

-An hour has passed-
"Gon'll be okay.. I think..?" Killua thought to himself.

"Now that I think about it..." He got an annoyed look on his face confusing his sister.
"He might not be okay in Gings hands.."
Killua shook his and looked at his sister who's sitting across from him at the small café table.

"Onii chan, are you okay?" Alluka tilts her head in confusion.

"yeah yeah, just thinking." Killua looks out the window to the world tree.

"are you worried about gon..?" Alluka asks quietly. Killua turns and looks at her. "Wa.." he looks away blushing slightly and scratching his head to avoid eye contact. "Psh, nah"

Alluka leans over the table and looks him in the eyes. "Onii chan, do you love Gon?" Killua's eyes widen and his face turns cherry red. "N-NO W-why would y-you say that" he grabs the menu and protects his face from his sisters vision. Alluka sits back down grinning. "hmm okay." She grabs the menu and smiles into it.

'Brother sucks at lying' She peeks over the menu and sees killua blushing like crazy and trying to cover it with his hair. He sees her looking at him and sits up straight.

"W-what are you getting at Alluka?" he looks down at the menu on the table.

"Hmm, i don't know.. i'm thinking something with love in it" Alluka smirks at Killua as he blushes even more. He sits up straight as she says that causing his hair to seem as if it's floating.

"STOP IT ALLUKA!" he hides his face in his hands as Alluka laughs. The two siblings cause the whole café to look at them And slightly giggle.

They get quiet after their food comes. As Killua's scarfing down his spaghetti Allkua slowly turns her spoon in her soup. Killua notices and stops with a few spaghetti noodles hanging out his mouth.

"whaghts thagh matther allukag?" alluka looks at him. "Onii chan, not with your mouth full" Killua slurps the spaghetti noodles in his mouth and wipes his face with a napkin. Missing some on his nose. "whats the matter?" he spins his fork in the noodles and lifts his fork to his mouth.

"maybe you should go with Gon." Killua chokes on the spaghetti but swallows it.

"I mean, I want you all to myself, but you seem you'd be happier with him. Gon seems like a nice person and I'm glad he let me have you, but I have a feeling he loves you too, as you do him." Killua's frozen. But he puts his fork down And looks down to his lap. "Alluka... you know.. I don't like it when you say stuff like that.." Alluka looks down.

" I mean you saying nobody loves you? That everyone would stop fighting if you were dead.. that I'd be better off with Gon.." Killua looks up to Alluka "stop being a sour puss" Alluka looks into her brothers eyes. He pouts at her "everything will be okay." His blue eyes sparkle as the setting sun hits them. Alluka smiles..

Nanika, you know.. Gon changed onii chan the whole time he was with him. Gon's Light rubbed off on Onii chan.

"Onii Chan..?" Killua stops before he puts his fork in his mouth. "hmm?" Alluka looks up at him.

"You're light!" Killua's eyes widen and he drops his fork. She smiles and says again.

"you are light" his eyes seem to water slightly. When he heard his dear sister say that the memory of him looking at Gon and thinking he's is light..

-In Hotel room-
          Alluka is tucked in under the soft, red hotel blankets. You could tell she was comfy because the snoring.
        Killua on the other hand was sitting on the floor with a blue blanket around his head and body. He's sitting in front of the large window looking out at the world tree which is just perfectly in front of the large moon. The glass is so clean and so clear. Killua's eyes reflect the image of the large moon. When all of the sudden he remembers the time him and Gon were on Whale island. Laying by the fire looking up at the stars thinking about the journey ahead.

"I have fun being with you!" Gon says but sounds so far away. Killua grabs the nearest pillow. Looking down at it he thinks of the pillow fight he had with gon in the tower at the Hunter Exams. "Gon.."

Killua burys his face into the pillow And crys.

Alluka who is wide awake now and staring at the blue blanket covering her brother. His shoulders rise and fall. You could hear quiet sniffles. The blanket slides off his back and you can see the tears rooling down his cheeks and off his chin to the pillow in his arms. "G-Gon" He falls over. His hair hanging in his face hiding the tears. Alluka lays on her back and stares at the ceiling.

"Onii chan, saying his name won't help you feel better.. it'll only make you miss him more.." she whispers

Next chapter - cry X inside
THE FEELLLZZZ

tbh i almost cried writing this. Hope you liked it tho!

~Updated~