He Hits You (Luke) 1/4

*you guys are arguing*

"I don't give a s.hit Luke!" I shouted.

And that's when I felt something sting my face, sending me tumbling backwards and crashing into the floor.

-
My eyes flicker open, and I notice that I am on the couch.

I am immediately met with a stinging pain on my left cheek, causing me to groan.

I take my phone out of my pocket, swiping up the lock screen and looking at my face.

I have a bruise under my eye, and a hand print still visible on my cheek.

That's when it hit me (pun intended).

Luke hit me.

I begin to feel nervous, sad, and angry. What does this mean?

Surely he didn't mean to hurt me, he has just lost his temper.

But he can't just hit me whenever he looses his temper.

Do I have to break up with him?

I love him though.

Do I stay with him and risk getting hit again?

"Oh, you're awake." Luke walked in, grabbing a glass of water and bringing it over to me.

"How do you feel?" He asked, sitting on the other end of the couch.

"In pain." I sighed rubbing my forehead.

"Shit." He mumbled, "Here." He said, pulling out a bottle of Aleve and handing me two. I throw them in my mouth, sending them down my throat with a swig of water.

"Listen, Y/N. I am so so so sorry. You have no idea how sorry I am. I lost my temper and I know that that's no excuse. I love you so much and it will never happen again. I promise." Luke said, nervously biting his lip.

"It's fine Luke-"

"No it's not. I am so protect you, not cause harm to you."

"You didn't mean to. You were aggravated and yes that is no excuse, but it's not like you wanted to hurt me."

Luke just nodded his head, looking at me with regret and shame in his eyes.

"I love you, Luke."

He sucked in a sharp breath, "I love you too Y/N."

He then placed a gentle kiss on my lips before cuddling into my side.