Michael: Hair Dye and Halloween

You sigh, giving your replacement at the cash register a small smile, before heading into the isles of Target to offer help to customer & organize.

Looking around, you decide to head to the Beauty & Care section. Seeing no one there, you begin to pick up fallen objects, and put them where they belong.

Moving to the next isle you get caught up with the hair dye. You have only gotten highlights, and temporary tips. You've always wanted to dye your whole head, but chickened out every time. This time was going to be different, though. Your best friend is throwing a celebrity themed Halloween party, so you decided to go as Hayley Williams.

"Do you need help?"

You nearly jumped a foot when a red-headed boy appears beside you.

"Umm.." Is all you let out, still recovering.

"Oh! Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. What color are looking for?" He looks up to you, looking at all the colors.

After debating whether or not to just walk away, you shrug and walk down the isle, examining the colors as well.

"Red, orange." You pick up a silver box with big bold letters. The girl on the cover is smiling, if she is happy then you will be happy too, you figure.

"No! That brand sucks!" He shouts across the isle. "Use this." He walks over and hands you a different box.

"Oh- okay. Thank you. What's your name?" You ask, meeting his gaze.

"Michael, and you are," he pauses, looking down to your name tag, "Y/N." He smiles warmly.

"Well, uh, nice to meet you Michael, but I've got to get going. See you around?" You turn.

"Wait! What are doing on Halloween?"

"My friend is having a celebrity-themed party. I'm being Hayley Williams."

"No way! That's cool! I'm going to one too... Y/F/N?"

"Yeah!" You say, surprised he knew her.

"Do you, maybe, want to go with me?"

You feel blood rush to your cheeks. "Uh- sure. Thanks." You smile, blushing more.

"Here, put your number in." He hands you his phone.

You nod, putting in you number and the contact name as "Y/N" with an eighth note.

"Oh. Um- if your boyfriend doesn't want you to come, I totally get it-" He shuffles around you are extremely confused.

"What? I don't have a boyfriend." You furrow your eyebrows, looking to where he was staring.

It was your boss, and older brother, Ashton.

"Oh! Nope, that's just my boss/brother. I would love to go with you." You smile, quickly glaring at Ash before turning back to Michael.

"Good. See you around Y/N." He smiles, waving, and walking off.

Weird dude.