I Think He's Cheating On Me

Hey everyone! This is my first book on Wattpad (yay!), and I hope you guys enjoy! This chapter is dedicated to my bff, Nelly Mazmanyan because she's the one who told me about Wattpad, AND she inspired me to write this book! Her username on Wattpad is NellySykes, and she writes DA MOST AWESOME BOOKS! SHE IS DA BOSS PEOPLES!!!! I truly think she should be first in The Watty Awards. Your welcome Nelly Jan lol. Anyways, hope you like my book!!! Byeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I like pie and One Direction, EVEN EATING PIE WITH ONE DIRECTION. OK BYEEEEEEEE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: It Was Like Love at First Sight

     "Wow Angie, it's already been one year since we've been dating." That's my boyfriend, Jacob. He's such a sweetheart! Today is our one year anniversary, and we're out celebrating at the BEST restaurant IN THE WORLD, Skaf's Lebanese Cuisine. Jacob was feeding me some strawberries, when a mysterious girl came in screaming.

     "JACOB!!!"

      I started choking on my precious strawberry. She was walking towards us, more like towards Jacob, in a mad-bad moody way. 'Geez Lady, what do you want from us?' I thought. Then, I realized that she started pulling Jacob away as if there was a big family emergency. If there wasn't strawberry stuck in my throat, I would've kicked her-

     'Woah Angie, language,' I thought to myself.

      When Jacob and that psycho woman were finally gone, many questions were rolling through my head. Who was that? Could that have been Jacob's girlfriend? Why was that girl dragging him across the floor like he was a baby toy or something? IS JACOB CHEATING ON ME? I started panicking like there was no tomorrow. Why was this happening? Then I started thinking, 'You don't know anything yet, Angie. Don't jump to conclusions like you usually do.' Like I usually do?

     What? Pssscccchhhhttt......... I mean, it was only twice I ever did that. Well, I one time did draw to conclusions when my parents started talking about having another child and I thought they already had one and they were trying to tell us. Oh my God, I remember that day. I literally had a panic atta- 'FOCUS, ANGIE,' I said to myself.

    I started thinking more about Jacob and the mysterious girl. After starting to get deeper into details about this whole situation, I started to feel light-headed, as if I was the husband of the wife who was going to labor. Was he really cheating on me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys and gals! Thanks for reading the first chapter! The next chapter will be coming out soon! Thanks again, and byeeeee!!!!!!