Cry X Inside

"I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN KILLUA!!" killua turns looking up at gon. Gon has both hands on the railing lifting himself up with tears streaming down his face.

"Don't you worry!" gon yells more quietly. Lowering himself from the railing, Wiping the tears. Killua smiles and gives him a thumbs up. Gon does the same and turns his back to the rail.

He looks to the top of the tree and starts running to the top of the ramp.

"Don't worry Killua, I will see you again. I promise!"

-After he's talked with his dad, so like an hour later-

At the base of the world tree walking with Ging, gon stops at the entrance. Ging keeps walking for a little then realized he stopped. He turns around and looks a his son who has his head down. Ging shrugs and walks again.

"Kite said, No matter where we go, we'll always be friends!"

Gon shakes his head and runs up next to Ging.

"It's dark now, we should probably find somewhere to stay for the night." Ging says walking with his hands behind his head. Gon says nothing and Ging looks at him.
Gon walks with his hands in the pockets of his shorts with his head down. Ging ignores it and they both walk to the nearest hotel.

Sitting on the black leather couch Gon rests his chin in his hands. Staring at the door hoping A certain white haired boy would walk in.

"Killua!" he'd scream and run to him. Gon imagine killuas face when he would see him next.

"Gon!" Getting excited for a moment looking up but realizing it's only Ging.

"I was trying to talk to you for about 2 minutes. Lets go, I got the room" Ging holds up a blue card key with the hotels name on it.

Gon stands and walks to the elevator with Ging following behind. Waiting for the elevator to come Gon sneezes. "Getting sick?" Ging asks still looking at the elevator number counting down by ones.

"i-I guess" Gon looked at his hands. He's never gotten sick. Maybe he just got dust in his nose or something. The elevator dings as the metal doors open slowly. Gon and Ging walk in. Ging presses the 4th floor button and gon stands in the corner leaning against the mirror wall. He looks at his reflection and zones out. As the doors close Ging looks through the door and sees a group of white, blue, black and pink go by the doors. He ignores it and looks at gon in the mirror.

"Something wrong kid?" Ging asks Gon. Gon looks at Ging in the mirror. He sticks his finger in his ear to itch.

"I feel like I'm missing something. Like I need something to be beside me." Ging looks at the yellow 3rd light above the doors.

"I think you might miss that friend of yours. Killua.. Was it?" the elevator dings and they both walk out.

"Yeah, probably." Walking past the hotel doors reading the numbers.

"400, 401,402,403... 404!" Ging slides the card in the key hole and it clicks. Twisting the door handle they enter the room. Ging stands by the closet and takes off his hat covering his spiky hair. Gon walk straight to the bed closest to the window and flops down flat on his face.

"I thought you'd like jump on it or something" Ging sits on the edge of his bed and takes off his boots.

"mhmm" Gon rolls over and looks at the ceiling

"I do miss Killua" Ging stops taking off his boot and looks to Gon. Gon, with his whole body limb turns his head.

"What does it mean?" he sits up on the bed and Ging takes off his last boot and throws it to the side.