Kayden

Instagram's:
@chichi.diosa As Chi Chi
@diff.rent_strokes As Ace
@nainaiessence As Essence
@J3rk201 As Kayden
@Jay_smurks As Jay

Ace

Me and my girl Chi Chi were chilling at home. Ain't shit to do and we was bored my homie Kayden hmu tellin me She was bringing her girl over.

ChiChi: Who Was That Otp ?

Kayden

ChiChi: Whaaat ?! Kayden ? What She Want ?

She Coming Over And She's Bringing Her Girl

ChiChi: Girlfriend ? Or Friend ?

Now You Know Kayden Ain't The Settling Down Type ! She Brining Over Her Friend.

ChiChi: *Laughs* You Right ! And Oh Shit !! Is She A Stud ?

I Don't Know , Knowing Kayden She Could Be Bringing Over One Of Her Fling Things *Laughs*

I heard a knock at the door and answers it, it was Kayden and her "friend".

Wassup homie

We dapped up and she introduced her friend

Kayden: This is Essence

Chi Chi kept eyeballing Essence I nudged her out of her thoughts. I let them in the house, Chi Chi got up.

Chi chi: hey sexy I'm Chi Chi

They smiled at waved at each other, She grabbed Essence hand

Chi chi: Babe ima be in the back with Essence

Ight.

They left to the back room.

Chi chi

Essence looked so fucking sexy man, I know my baby Ace won't mind if I get a little taste.

Essence: Where are we going?

Shh

I pull her into my bedroom and slam her against the wall. I gently kissed on her neck she moans lightly.

Essence: I..I don't think we should

Shh you talk to much

I kissed her and found my way into her panties rubbing her clit Slowly. She moans into my mouth making me feel every breath she took. As I began to pull her in closer, there was a knock on the door.

Just A Second !

Essence: What if they find out?

*Whispers* Girl , It's Not Like I Wanna Be With You Or Anything , I Was Just Tempted To Touch . Besides , You're Not Even Kayden's Girl . If Anybody's Gonna Be Pissed , It'd Be Ace Then That's When You Should Be Worried.

Essence: *Rolling Her Eyes* Whatever

*Laughs And Opens The Door*

Kayden

What Was Taking You So Long To Open The Door Goofy ?

ChiChi: Me And Essence Was Just Getting To Know Each Other , That's --- *Gets Cut Off*

Essence: Yeah, She's Pretty Cool. But Kayden, Can I Talk To You For A Second ?

Yeah, Wussup ?

Essence: *Looks At ChiChi* You Mind?

ChiChi: Nope, Not At All *Sits There And Wait For The Conversation To Being*

Essence: I Meant Do You Mind Leaving!

ChiChi: Oh! Girl! Why Didn't You Just Say That *Giggles And Leaves*

*Essence deviously looks at Kayden and clears her throat*

Essence: So...what did you call me here for?

Kayden: Well...you know. Just to chill or whatever girl.

Essence: Well do you wanna chill inside our clothes, or outside of them?

*Essence lifts up her shirt to reveal a white lace bra...Kayden lifts her hand to touch*

Essence: *pulls shirt back down and smirks* You gotta work for it baby.

Everyone

Kayden walks down the hallway to the kitchen...it's 2:41 a.m. and all Kayden hears are soft moans...

Chichi: *whispers* Mmm yeah right there...oooh you make my pussy so wet daddy. Ooh that shit feels so good...

*Kayden walks away not knowing what to think, but then she hears somebody that wasn't Ace say "bend that ass over" to Chichi and then hears Chichi's ass get slapped.

Kayden then walks around the corner, only to see Essence sitting against the wall listening to Chichi's sexy moans while playing with her pussy. Kayden gets turned on by that and taps Essence on the shoulder. Essence is startled, but Kayden motions her to come to the guest room. Essence follows...when they walk in the room, they see Ace playing with her pussy on the bed.

Hour Earlier
Ace

I was walking over to my room and I heard moaning.

??: Fuckk Papí shit, lick this pussy

ChiChi came around the corner and saw me eavesdropping. She came up behind me and scared me.

ChiChi: Boo!

My sides are my weak spot I instantly got wet.

Shh

She heard the moaning and bit her lip.

ChiChi: Daddy I'm getting horny

My back pocket began to vibrate I reached for my phone and I received a text from Jay. I told her to come through, ChiChi was looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

I picked her up and kissed her deeply.

Ima make love to you baby

I kissed her neck, Chi chi whispers in my ear as she kisses it

ChiChi: uh uh not tonight daddy

I knew what that meant I gripped her ass and flipped her over on the couch. She gripped the couch as I slapped her ass

ChiChi: Fuck don't tease me!

I slid down her panties and rubbed her pussy.

ChiChi: Mmmm stop playing.

I unbuckled my pants dropping them down to the floor revealing my strap.

Ight den

Wasting no time I thrust my strap deep in her pussy. ChiChi holds her stomach as she grips the couch moaning.

ChiChi: Uggghh Fuck!

I grip her shoulders and slam her back thrusting faster. Her pussy juices getting on my thigh As my strokes began to speed up.

ChiChi: Keep Going Papi *Moans*

Whose Is It ?

ChiChi: Yours Daddy

I Slap ChiChi's Ass As I Continue To Give Her Long Fast Strokes, Making Her Feel Every Inch Of My Strap.

ChiChi: Mierda ! I'm Gonna Cum

I Start To Give Her Slow Deep Strokes So That She Can Feel Me In Her Guts. Her Heavy Breathing And Moaning Increases Along With Every Stroke That She Endures. I Start Rubbing Her Clit Fast As I Continue To Give Her Deep Slow Strokes.

ChiChi: *Moaning Louder* Omg ... I'm Cumming

ChiChi Begins To Cum Then I Release My Strap From Her Pussy And Lay Her Back And Start Eating Her Pussy. Making Her Stomach Cave In With The Deep Breaths She Begins To Take.

ChiChi: I Swear You Make A Bitch Wanna Fall In Lo- *ChiChi Gets Cut Off By