Chapter 4 Truth or Lie

Wassup tho....I haven't written in a while but here i go.

Me-hey what kind of pizza you want?

Prince-umm it doesn't matter

I called the pizza place and ordered a large pepperoni pizza with a order of bread sticks and a 2 liter Serra mist.

I opened my laptop and unlocked it and just sat there looking at the picture of me and Ja'quan when we first started going together 3 years ago it seemed that we would last forever but he couldn't keep his temper under control which drew me to him and now it's turning me away.

Prince-aye sweetie you ok

Me-umm yeah

I started to delete all the pictures I had of me and him I couldn't take it anymore I threw my computer on my bed and stood up looking in the mirror at all the scars and bruises I would hide behind my sweats and jeans and makeup.

Prince-it's ok I will never hurt you

Me-you never think the person you love would hurt you the most I just hate the fact I gave him everything. Just glad I wasn't dumb enough to let him fuck me.

Prince-please don't do this to yourself you deserve better....you have better I will make sure that you are happy and I don't want you to worry about anything

I walked away sitting on the bed prince sat behind me wrapping me in his arms I felt so safe I buried my face in his chest and just began to tell him everything from the time we started going together to now. I stopped when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Quan standing there with my pizza.

Me-damn I forgot you worked there.

Quan-oh well I didn't forget you lived here so when I saw your order I just had to deliver it. Surprise bitch and don't think I forgot about that little stunt you pulled at the field I wasn't to drunk I remember.

Prince-what stunt

Quan- you didn't tell you bf what??? Shocker

Me-oh umm prince I didn't hear you come downstairs

Prince-you forgot the money but here just pay this nigga so he can leave we need to talk and finish this project.

I handed him the money and grabbed my stuff.

Quan-better hope I didn't do nun to your food and I'm still gone be your first I still own that. He smirked as he walked away

I just stood there frozen as he walked away afraid to turn around to face what laid ahead of me. I slowly closed the door and sighed as I locked it back and turned around but when I did there was no one there. I walked into the kitchen and found him eating.

Me-really

Prince-1 I'm not going to let no fuck nigga ruin my appetite I'm going to eat plus he ain't that stupid he not finna loose his job over shit 2nd don't talk to me unless you're going to tell me the truth and everything that happened with this little stunt.

Me-where do I start??

Prince-idk but just tell me please I can't be here all night your moms rules babe

I told him everything every detail even about how I got into it with my dad he seemed to care but I could see the anger and hurt in his eyes. I was crying he was on the verge of crying and I don't know what happen but next thing I knew my lips were against his and I was being carried back up to my room. He laid me down and broke the kiss.

Prince-I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to and I don't want you to do this just because you're hurt.

Me-I'm fine and I want to lose it to you