What We Used To Have Pt 2

Sooo i decided to make it three parts. Idk just corporate with me.xoxo

~L.S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's P.O.V
------------------

I regret what i did to zayn, i loved him with all my heart. And i still do. When i seen him in the store it was like i was in a trance, seeing him right their looking beautiful as ever, i had to explain myself to him and tell him i missed him alot, I've been a train wreck with out him. Sometimes i just wish i could go back and not have done that to him. Its just when i seen Drew i lost it. So he asked me how i was doing and stuff, then he asked me if i still loved him. I will attempt i was shocked cause, yes i still have this little soft spot for him. And then it happen, next thing i knew that i was at his place, with him on top of me. How could i say no to him. He was my everything, i stuck up for him when someone would say something negative, and when he proposed i was so excited cause my life is complete. But, all good things come to a end, six months into the engagement i caught him with this girl that he met at this club, on our bed when i came home. I know what your thinking, and ur probably right i am a d*ck and a a** for repeating the same thing that happened to me, with zayn.

When zayn said that i was going to be a dad i was jumping for joy, but he didnt look fazed he just turned around and left. I have to get him back, i cant live without him and our baby boy. I ran after him, once i finally spottedhim getting in the car, i ran as fast has i could.

"Zayn plz baby listen i love you so much, i cant live without you and our baby, plz give me another chance." I pleaded.

He thought for a minute. Then looked at me.

"Liam if i give u one more chance, don't throw it away, step up to your mistake," he said.

"I won't i promise, thank you thank you," i gave a slight smile before going to my car. I promise zayn i won't blow it.

Zayn's P.O.V
×××××××××××

What did i just agree to. I want the baby to know who his father is, i do but, i just cant welcome him with open arms and forget about what happen. There's just one question thats just stuck in my head. Can i trust him enough to give him a another chance.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Im so sorry for it being short.
Next one wont be. Xoxox

~ L.S