Chapter 5 CONTINUED

Dro

******

Man, Lauren got me hard as a rock. I swear I haven't gotten head this good before in a long time so I couldn't help but to grind in her mouth. I felt myself getting ready to explode so I pulled out of her grasp before it was too late.

I helped her to her feet and smacked her lightly on that perfect ass she got. We rubbed our bodies against each other as I led her to the bed and made her spread her legs.

Lil mama had it going on down there! She was neatly shaven so it gave me easy access to her clit. I nibbled on it gently causing her body to tense up.

" Dro " she moaned. She was begging me to stop but I wanted to keep going at the same time. I was biting on her clit gently causing her body to go crazy from pleasure.

She arched her back and locked her legs behind my head. I took my index finger and inserted it into her opening. " Oh my God! " she screamed as she gripped the back of my head and rotated her hips in a fluid motion.

Before I knew it, one finger became two as I finger fucked her. I was so ready to release this built up tension that Hazel caused.

" Dro, wait! I want to feel you inside of me. " she said.

I sat up and wiped her juices from my face and guided myself into her warmth. I thought I was gonna explode instantly! "Damn" I whispered in her ear as I dug deeper and deeper inside of her.

I turned her around and placed her on all fours. I felt her body tense up. " Relax ma, I won't hurt. "

She closed her eyes and screamed when I entered from behind. ( Ya boy be putting down ) . She tried to run away from me but I slowly pulled her back and kissed the nape of her neck. I made love to my lady doggy style and used a slow rhythm so she would enjoy it. Maybe she'll act right now.

Lauren

*******

Dro thought he was in control until I bucked my ass back wildly and he sped up his pace hitting my g spot repeatedly. I pushed him off of me and began to ride his pony ;)

His pipe stood up like a leaning tower! It only made me lust for him more.

I gently straddled him and placed my feet flat on the bed, put him inside of me and slowly began to move in a circular motion while going up and down. I felt like I was in another world. His rock hard pipe felt so good to my insides.

After riding him slowly, he couldn't contain himself anymore. He didnt even think to pull out before he exploded inside of me. At the exact same time I gripped the sheets tightly while exploding on his pipe.

He turned around and cleared my long hair from my face and kissed me passionately as we got ready for round 2.