Chapter 1:TO FLORIDA

You are under age Rylee im sorry but you have to go with your dad my lawyer is telling me all this. Why ? I have never seen my dad before he left me alone with my mom and now...i don't have no one to turn to.Im not even listening to my lawyer im so shocked that they are taking me away .

Where does he live? I ask staring at the floor deep in thought.She sighs yeah ...sigh bicth you lost my fucking case.

Florida she said now i sighed .

You can't do nothing to prevent this i say she look at me .

What do you have in mind? She said serious i smirked at her.

Well not that much you just let go of my handcuffs and poof im gone i said she raised her eyebrows and nodded.I left to my best friend house that i was living with (Marie) to pack up .Now i have two police officers taking care of me if i try to escape.The officer opens the door and takes off the handcuffs.I rub my wrist that hurts.I enter the house with an hugging Marie .

RY I GOT A SURPRISE!!!!! she said still hugging me jumping up and down i laughed .

What?i said going to my room .

Im going with u!!! She said having a toothy grin my face dropped.

REALLY!!!THATS AWESOME!! You shitting me?i said she is the best she was always there for me.

No I'm coming so wait for me i already bought my ticket so i was lucky to buck the same airplane as you she said squealing like a child .I love her like a sister i never had.I can't do anything with out her.

I gonna go pack &say bye to my parents so meet you down stairs she said walking towards the door.

Wait!!marie are you sure you want to go .... you have your family here and everything i said making sure .

DUH!!!thats why im leaving because i want to have fun, drink,party, live life,hook up with sexy motherfuckers and especially do that with my bestie she said kissing me and heard her scream" So GET YOUR G-STRINGS READY" leaving .I rolled my eyes and laughed.TO FLORIDA!!