THE GREATEST GIFT

CHAPTER-4

THE GREATEST GIFT.....

Before writting this experience of mine I only shared it with my best freind about each and everyday anbout each and every hour that I spent.....And it was enough to bring a smile on his and faces ....freinds are really important in life I beleiive they are like stars they always shine for you even when you are in the dark ....and "the greatest gift that they give is hope"

The greatest gift for me will always be her and it will be forever the same.... life moves in a circle one day the son becomes dad the father becomes granfather..and so on...gifts are as important for me as to someone else....I always wanted a return gift of that I just want to see her again...I pray regularly that the affection for her will always be the forever the same..till I hear the devil's bell ringing when I am in my grave...that doesn't make me someone else than the other boys and girls who go through it but I want this to carry in hell or heaven...I dont get to meet her in this world this fortunately or unfortunately I will meet her then...It will never matter to me that hell is my last goal....its not about suffering its about me and her "A man can make heaven out of hell or hell out of heaven".....the suffering wil have a whole new meaning and she will be there with me .....

Every morning I wake up and try not to flow in my emotions in my vision but its always a waste and for the coming years it will be a waste forever the same.....from my previous chapters I have been writing that "I love the choices that I make" I think its time to reveal myself clearly " The choices that we make indeed make us"..... that choice has made me that capable that I can still recall every said word of her....

I use always in my text for about 5-7 times in one chapter but always for me is not always the same its forever always the same..."I still you" your distances from me will only grew affection from me towards you.....I always love you for the time I spent with you, I always love for the time I heard you .....my love will always be enough for the two of us......my choice has brought me till here I hope your choices would even have some effect on you...my love for you andthe time I had .....Thank you for falling in love for you....thank you Lord for me having that time......" My Love Will Always Be Enough For The Both Of Us".......