Untitled Part 1

CHAPTER 1

FIRST SITE.....

FEBUAURY 21-2013,

First site of her brought a change in my whole life I just fell into a lake with the depths that my heart and my thoughts also could experience, a lake of depth called Love or a teenager term called "crush". My Love or "CRUSH" as what they say started at the first site I saw her.My heart just felt a happiness the best that I ever experienced the whole world just stopped for a few seconds ,no voices other than the word "hi " I still can't forget the the voice, the brownish black, hair, and the pair of the deep big black eyes which just made me fell into love.

The site which made me fell into love of her made me started having sleepless nights just dreaming about her always trying to figure about what to say to her the next time I see her.Making me mad, my life just began more colourful with just an touch of a colour called "Devika" the name just sounded like an angel who came to change a boys life named "Siddhanth".

A boy like me who laughed at the word "love" now started it finding the most beautiful experince which could even make you happy in the saddest of times which could even win over a war which could make you the most happy person in life with just an experince named "love".

The more and more I started falling for her the more I stareted loving her with.It happens with everyone every teenager same in all but a thing common in all of these lovestories is love and most common one-sided love which is more powerful then some of the real love.

Life for me had now really changed even now in schools I started to dream about her. I and she just sitting in a garden just talking to each other about anything .......life had taken a long leap and a huge jump now it felt meaning less without her just in a word lonely.

The next morning first time that I ever hadn't slept but it was like I had been awake after a long time I tried to forget her all about her but the next thought that came into my mind was all about her she dressed like a goddess and coming to me and taking me to a place where there can no on be other than two of us the day went off and I had moved on but the next site of her with hae hair open was just the time to be experince ...oh my god I love her...I love her.... I love her so much.