Netflix & Chill

Continued...

A/n: you guys are probably going to kick my ass for not updating. I'm sorry. I've been busy, school is killing me, life is killing me, society is killing me. Ugh I wanna sleep forever buttttttttt, I can't. So here it goes...

___________________________________

Drake POV

She think she so slick. Mhmm. I will show her. Ain't nobody tease papi. Now I have to go take a cold shower.

Drake- Thanks for that onika.

Nicki- awe baby I'm sorry *pouts*

Drake- no don't give me that look, I ain't forgivin you just yet baby girl. *smirks*

Nick- but daddy *pouts more* I said I was sorry. Is there any way you could forgive me?

Drake- unless you finish what you started.

Nicki- HA! No, well the bathroom is right there. Have a lovely time. I will get you some clothes and you can stay the night in my bed. *smiles*

Drake- Dammit, thought you would but alright alright. I'm going to shut my mouth or else ima roast your ass.

Nicki- Tf you think . Get your ass in the bathroom before I kick you out hoe.

Drake- who you calling a hoe boo? We can throw hands, square up then boo boo *takes imaginary earrings off*

Nicki- you wanna go then? *ties hair* throw the first punch then.

Drake- *throws a pussy punch*

Nicki- *laughs, then tackles him*

Drake- ok ok ok! You win get you hippo ass off me, you killin a niggah.

Nicki- *whispers* with my good pussy

Drake- what was that onika? *arches eyebrow*

Nicki- oh nothing sugar bear. But frfr go take a shower, you stink .

Drake- you pussy stank *covers nose*

Nicki- oh so its like that then alright. It doesn't stink, it's because I had sex before you even arrived with my "Man" *rolls eyes*.

Drake- The hell you say onika! You had dick in you like some hoe an then come to me an rub it in my face!

Nicki- I was fucking kidding. An you know fuck you. Fucking leaving this house!

Drake- fucking leave, see If I care.😒

Nicki slammed the door. Grabbed the keys to her car and left. While as drake, well he was having a rant. Seeing as to why nicki would say Shit like that. He didn't mean to call her a hoe. This is why he didnt like for things to escalate so quickly. They would both say shit that they regretted.

Drake was pacing back and forth. Calling her cellphone, which she left so they was no use contacting her. It was getting late almost midnight. Still no sign of his beloved nicki. Worried sick an restless.

He texted his whole crew, to do a search on where she was. He couldn't risk losing her, the one things he truly loved. His Nicki.

Drake- yo! I want y'all to do a quick search for nicki. She hasn't been back an I'm getting worried.

Crew- alright we on it dawg.

Hopefully they would find her.
UGHHHH!!! FUCK! This was all my damn fault. Sometimes I have to think before I speak. He thought. Please nicki. Where are you, I really need you in my arms, hugging me, telling me you love me so much. He thought while he shed a tear. He just sat there, staring at his phone. Just waiting for the crew or Nicki to give him a call or anything.

1 hour later...

Still nothing. He grew angry and sad. He started throwing things, shouting, punching holes in the wall. He felt horrible, like some stole his prize possession. His one thing that could light up his soul. Could make him smile, laugh, love.

But she was gone, no where to be seen. Fuck my life! I shouldn't have let her go. What have I done... He thought. He just completely gave out and started crying. He couldn't hold it anymore.

He cried for so much that there were no more tears left. He laid on the floor. Drifting Off to sleep. Hoping for the return of Nicki.

His one and only
Love...❤

------------------------------------------------------
Well hello my little fishes, mommy's back and totally ready for the next few chapters. Just keep waiting. Love you guys.
Sincerely,
Lizzie🌸