The Date

Nicki POV

So I woke up and Did my hygiene. I just feel really lazy today but I have to get ready for my date with Aubrey😌. When I finished, I saw Chyna there making me breakfast.

Nicki- girl what are you doing?

Chyna- making us breakfast, what else does it look like?

Nicki- I never saw u cook once

Chyna- well now you are. So sit ur fine ass at the table so we can eat.

Nicki- ok

We kept talking about our careers and we didn't notice that it was 12:00!

Nicki- SHIT!

Chyna- what's wrong?

Nicki- I'm supposed to be ready by 2:00 and ITS 12:00!!!!!

Chyna- come one then let's get u all dolled up! *Drags Nicki to her room*

A few moments later...

So after I was finished getting dressed. I looked at the time and it was 1:45
Thank god! So I was just double checking my makeup and then the doorbell rang. I pushed my boobs up a little and checked myself in the mirror one more time and I went downstairs.

When I was walking downstairs. I saw Aubrey right there, standing handsomely as ever 😍. My panties are soaking right now! Whose wouldn't!

----------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

when I woke up, I was hype! I did my hygiene and I was going to the gym to warm up! I couldn't wait to see onika, I was so nervous and I was sweating like crazy. I hope nothing goes wrong at the dinner.

Few hours later...

It was 12:00 and I had to get ready. So I got in the shower and started washing off. After my shower, I dried off and went into my walk in closet. I was scattering through my clothes trying to find the best suit I owned.

I was trying to impress the girl of my dreams! So When I saw a suit that looked pretty good (picture above). I put it on with some cologne that the ladies like 😏.

Got my keys to my Bugatti and texted Nicki for her address. After our conversation I started looking it up my phone and put my gps.

Few moments later...

When I arrived, I was still checking myself out. Still looking good 😏 but Anyways I was making my way to her doorstep and rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds a girl answered the door.

Drake- hi, I'm here for Nicki?

Chyna- oh yeah come in come in

Drake- thanks, I'm Drake by the way

Chyna- nice to meet you Drake I'm Chyna ☺️ and Nicki will be down in a few.

Drake- ok thanks.

After that I was waiting downstairs and checking the time. I was nervous,  I never felt like this with any girl! Jesus this girl is going to be the death of me.

When I heard footsteps walking down the stairs. I straightened up and when I saw onika walk down. I was almost drooling 😍! The little guy down there was excited too! Holy fuck calm down!

Drake- wow 😍.... I mean you look amazing

Nicki-*blushes* thank you aubrey

Drake- *sticks out hand* shall we?

Nicki- *grabs his hand* we shall

We walked out the door and I opened the car door for her. She smiled and I was about to melt 😍 I ran to the other side and got in. Started the car and we left to go to the restaurant.

Hour later...

Once We arrived at the Italian restaurant. I got out and ran to open Nicki's door. I put my hand out and she grabbed it. We walked to the entrance and I opened the door for her.

She thanked me and when we got to the hostess. She was looking at me up and down. She kept winking and licking her lips. Oh shit !

----------------------------------------------

Nicki POV

Who the F*ck does this b!tch think she is! Looking at my Man! Well technically not yet but i know it will happen.

Nicki- what are you staring at

Hostess- huh oh excuse me who are you?

Nicki- his date. Now hurry up and give us our table!

She looked at me with a stank face and she wrote something down and handed it to Aubrey. Did this b!tch JUST!! Ugh. I look at Aubrey and he just gives me an apologetic look and when he turns to the hostess he says.

Drake- I'm sorry but Your disrespecting my wife an I don't like that. So hurry and gives us a table before you lose your job.

In the matter of seconds she escorts us to our table and leaves. Huh that's what I thought . Wait did I hear him right😨
Did he say wife! Oh my lord, he wants more out of me. Well I mean 😏 who doesn't.

Nicki- did you just call me your wife?

Drake- I did?

Nicki- you clearly did

Drake- huh I don't remember?

I just looked at him 😐. Like I know you're lying.... Then a waiter came and took our order.

Drake- I would like a...

Waiter- let the lovely lady here order first 😏

Nicki- um thanks... Can I have red wine please and pasta Alfredo.

Waiter- sure thing gorgeous😉 and for u sir 😒

Drake- I will have champagne and lasagna please.😒

Waiter- right away

---------------------------------------------

Drakes POV

That stupid waiter. Looking at her like she was a piece of juicy steak. Ugh it took me so much energy not to punch that dude right in the face 😤😤😤!
The waiter came back  and gave Nicki a look and served us... 😒

After there date...

Once we finished, I paid and we left. Once we arrived at her house, I walked her up her door and we were standing there.  Silence in the atmosphere...

Nicki- thank you for such a lovely time ☺️
Drake- no problem babygirl, it was my pleasure. Maybe some other time we can go out again?

Nicki- I would love that. *blushes*

Drake- *kisses her hand* well madam I should be leaving now. Until next time😏

Nicki- until next time 😉 *kisses his cheek* *walks inside*

Today was a good day...

--------------------------------------------
Well here's another ☺️. Sometime on the weekend (I hope) I will update. Ugh school is almost here so I might not update next week!
As always thank you baby's 💕
                           Sincerely, lizzie🌸