Chapter 18

This person had a funny comment i enjoyed and made me laugh and decide to upload. The song is for last chapter for Angela and David's meeting!

Chapter 18

Bella's POV

________________________________________________
"Bella, love wake up." I opened my eyes to see the sky. I looked next to me and Edward lie next to me his skin glistening like diamonds. All around us white and purple flowers blooming and bright green grass. "you remember here?"

"Of course I do." I said. I loved it here. It's nice.

"What do you remember here?'He asked.

"When I was five and I just moved in with you guys and you took me here and other times before we moved." I said.

"I remember it as the place that I realised that Alice visions are always right and that I'm glad you moved in with us then." Edward said the smile on his face that made me feel warm inside.

"Edward.. I..... think I love you?" I came out as a question. Do I love Edward. "I love you." I said looking into his golden eyes.

" I love you too." He said. I went in to kiss him and it got deeper. After a while I pulled away to get a breath.

"We should get going." Edward said.

"Okay." I said.

Edward turned on his phone and laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Alice called me 31 times and 67 text messages from her and 1 from tanya," He shuddered when he heard that name," begging me to go out with her."

He phone rang. "Oh great that's her!" He said sarcasticly. "Hi Tanya." "NO I can't go out. I'm taken and it's my girlfriends 16th birthday." "Yes she's prettier than you." "Bye." He hung up "UGH! That woman drives me crazy!" I laughed and he just playfully glared and me picking me up bridal style. 

After a while of running, I got really dark out. "Ugh!"

"What?" Edward said.

"I can't see in the dark! It kinda is the second fear of mine." I said ashamed.

"What's the first?" He asked.

"Losing you." I muttered so low i barley head it.

"I won't leave unless you tell me to." He whispered to me.

********

We picked up the car at the park and drove home.

We were almost home and I saw lights on the side of the street. "What's this?"

"It's a surprise." Edward said.

We drove up the driveway and parked the car in the garage. Edward opened my door and put an arm around my waist, leading me inside. When we got inside the lights were off. We turned the lights on and suddenly tons of people from school along with my family  popped out screaming "SURPRISE!" 

_____________________________________
 Sorry it is midnight and I need to go to bed I go a baby shower tomorrow and need some sleep!!!!!!!

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

&

V

O

T

E

Alice!