Chapter 13

HAPPY FORTH OF JULY! It says I uploaded this on the 3rd but it is really 1:33 AM on July 4, 2011

CHAPTER 13: PLANS AND TWO HYPER SISTERS

Bella's POV

____________________________________________________________________________
So after everyone stopped laughing so hard, the guys had to leave. We all said bye, and they were gone to where ever they are going hunting now.

Alice drove me to school in her canary yellow porse and Rose in her BMW(Same as the one in twilight). Rose wasn't.......fond of humans, besides me.

When we got to school Angela was jumping up and down excitedly then ran over to Alice's car. "Please say you are not on a sugar rush!" I say shaking my head.

"I can't!" She replied.

"Why?"

"That would be considered lying!"she said laughing hysterically.

"I told you no more pixie sticks for breakfast(They are flavored sugar in a tube, and Yes this did happen before to my bff!)!!!!!" I yelled, causing half the parking lot to stare at us.

"Sorry!" She said laughing.

"Apology not accepted." I said looking to Alice who was in a vision, but looked like she was day dreaming. "Alice? You tired?" I asked covering.

"Oh yeah I am Emmett kept yelling about dumb things all night, including yelling at the tv for some weather or something!"she said.

"Thank godness I am a heavy sleeper!" I said laughing.

Ring went the bell. "Okay lets go to homeroom!" I said. We had all classes together besides the one Alice wasn't in right after lunch where I had Edward. 

It was the class before lunch and a note launched on my desk.

What's going on? U seem extra happy.

-Angela

Could you really notice. I don't think I'll tell her.

Nothing.

-Bella 

You can't lie to me! Tell now!

-Angela

She is my friend and she'll find out tomorrow when they come back...

Edward and I went on a date yesterday before they left and made it official. Even told mom and dad.

-Bella

Edward's last name is Cullen currently and mine is still Swan. Alice and Emmett also are Cullen then Rosalie and Jasper are Hale. I told her yesterday because they were supposed to be leaving yesterday and come back tomorrow.

OMG!

-Angela

The bell rang and I went to the next class that Angela didn't have with me. Class flew bye and soon it was the end of the day. We went home and had a great night, staying up almost all night and making Alice promise she wouldn't tell mom or dad, which only her and I knew Edward wasn't to be told, including not letting it slip up in her mind.