Dream world: side story

Kenome helped Ruby up after blasting her out of the sky. "We only have a few more minutes to train." Ruby smiled flapping her wings propelling herself up in the sky where kenome was. Kenome inhaled deeply then roared greatly as she blew her flames at Ruby. "Not so fast, teacher." Ruby moved to the right dodging kenome flames and unexpectedly Ruby unleashed pink flames from her mouth hitting kenome eye. Kenome screamed Bloody Mary and fell down from the stairs. Ruby caught Ruby crabwalking down the stairs. Kenome giggled and shakes her head funny and poke Ruby boob as Ruby blushed. Captain Aizen looked to his right and left then pulled out his digital camera and smirks putting the eye-lens to his eye zooming on the scope looking from afar at kenome and Ruby undies. Suddenly, the cliff slided off and Captain Aizen was desperately running up the stairs like Peter. Kenome and Ruby looked over at the falling upside down cliff and saw Captain Aizen crabwalking in a circle. They both giggled and was singing my stereotype then grab onto each other and played tap tap. Captain Aizen grabbed his cliff lip trying to climb the out of the dragon mouth that was kenome. Kenome moved her lips around her mouth and tickled Captain Aizen eyes and laugh. Ruby was in kenome's mouth and turned into a little dragon looking at Captain Aizen tilting her head. "Hey little Ruby, can you punch me up.. I mean help me up?" Ruby giggled and run towards his opening her mouth and tickle his fingers.