Chapter one - Sex

It was a January fifth, a hot summers day where a certain pink haired male lay in his bed; stuck deep in his thoughts.

Rolling over onto his side, Natsu Dragneel the real 'Salamander', as discovered years ago, was struck by the sudden image of a vivid moment that happened just days ago while he and his family were at the beach for one specially hot day. Gray Fullbuster.

That day, Natsu classifies as a bit of a rude awakening due to the events that had taken place, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant.

The sun was out, the sand gave the threat of blisters to anyone who dare to step foot on it and the ocean that just beckoned for those drowning in sweat to take a dip into its cold waters.  The whole of his guild team had arrived late in the day when the sun was at its highest and everyone split to do their own thing either in pairs or by themselves.

Natsu had rushed into the waters as if it were his last time, making his friends smile and laugh around him while Happy, his exeed friend, sped over to join him.

As the day carried on and Lucy had settled on the sand under a beach unbrella talking to Erza about who knows what while looking lightly intimidated, Natsu let his eyes wonder for the first time that day. His eyes quickly landed onto Gray Fullbuster, his long time friend and rival.

His eyes gave him a quick once over before shooting into the other direction, leave only a hot blush on his ears after seeing the sweat and salt water drip and run trails down Gray's shoulders and bare chest.

Finally coming back from the hot memory with a shocked gasp, Natsu sat upright in bed with sweat dripping from his face. "No, that's not possible. I am not- no, i will not-" whispers of denial were thrown around the room as Natsu dried desperately not to think about the toned abs of his friend or the never ending heat of his 'friend'.

Coming to the conclusion that only one thing was going to take away the uncomfortable feeling taking place inside of his pants, Natsu took to laying back in his bed, propped up against the head board and closed his eyes to get some sort of visual material to help him out.

Natsu, wanting to finish quickly, slid his right hand down his loose sweat pants grasping his semi-erect penis. Visualizing some hot pinup mage from Sorcerer Magazine Natsu began to rub his hand up and down sending pleasurable shivers up his spine.

"Hng" an involuntary sound escaped from between his lips as his hand moved faster and his eyebrows creased together. Panting deep breaths, Natsu feels himself getting closer and gave a light squeeze before moving his hand to the head of his penis and added a small amount of pressure. With the promise of cumming another strong shiver spread throughout Natsu's entire body, bringing with it the now slightly altered memory he had of Gray at the beach.

Gray moved closer, pressing his body flush against Natsu's; the sweat and salt water making the scene all the more real. Memory Natsu felt hands run through his hair and over his biceps as Gray sunk out of view and hot air fanned his lower abdomen.

Throwing his head back, Natsu groaned a very deep groan and could not stop the almost growl that left his throat sounding a bit like his friend name.

Footsteps crunched against leaves and the sun beat down against the skin of a mage with a destination. Gray Fullbuster had found that he could use more money and had found a quest he though would be sufficient, however, this quest required two mages despite Gray feel he was qualified by himself.

Not thinking of much, Gray paid no mind to his surrounding and headed straight for the wooden door of Natsu's house.

The door was never locked so Gray felt no need to announce himself to someone who could be so idiotic. Entering the house, all seemed fine and seemingly quiet until he made his way deeper throughout the house looking for the pink haired birdbrain. Upon arriving outside of Natsu's bedroom door, indistinct sounds were coming from inside.