**Chapter Five** Part 1

Not proofread

~Courtnay

(Picture to the right is of everyone but Charlie and Chelsea, I still have to get their character and actor placed. So next chapter will have them on there.

“Tiffany, you missed the beat!” Mrs. Maddy yelled as we did it for the 5th time. We changed songs for a different competition because no one liked the last dance, now we’re doing hip-hop. I personally love it because I get a solo (Happy Dance), but it’s a fast beat song. The song’s Last Friday Night by Katy Perry.

“Position,” Mrs. Maddy yelled as she started the song over. I got into my position in the center, everyone with their backs to me. It was Chelsea, Charlie and me in the middle of everyone, so when the song started everyone did their dance to reveal us three. Everyone moved away from us and to the front of the room in their rows as we stood in a straight line. As she started singing the first line Charlie did his little flip, landing in his spot next to Rachel and bent down like the rest, and then Chelsea flipped to the opposite of Charlie, bending her head. I danced to the four lines before doing a backflip and everyone started dancing.

“Good job today people,” Mrs. Maddy smiled at us. I sat down with my water in hand and bent over my legs, breathing hard as I silently fell down. I stayed there for at least five minutes before the door opened and someone walked in, I couldn’t tell who it was though. The person talked to Mrs. Maddy before nodding and coming into the light.

“Derek!” I yelled getting up and hurtling towards him and into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him till he laughed and let me go, giving me a quick kiss and holding my hand. Chelsea came over and threw her water into Charlies lap, waking him up.

“You must be the famous Derek,” Chelsea smiled shaking his hand. He nodded and looked past her at someone, and started laughing. We both turned around and laughed with Derek at Charlie.

He had spilt the water over his hair and shirt, now trying to get untangled from ribbon, squirming everywhere. Who could not love this guy?

“Got it,” he yelled putting his hands up and skipping to us.

“Hello bro,” he said to Derek, which laughed and shook his hand. I’m glad Derek likes these two, because they’re the ones that will help me through everything.

“Wanna go get dinner?” Derek asked. I smiled and nodded, taking his hand and looked at Chelsea and Charlie.

“Wanna go with us?” I asked looking between them. They nodded and we all went to get changed leaving Derek leaning against the wall with one foot against the wall. I grabbed my bad and went to the changing rooms and plunked on the chair looking in my bag. I pulled out a white and black high-low dress with gold studs around the top and around the belt. I got new underwear and a towel and went to the shower.

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body and opened the curtain to see Chelsea sitting there.

“Whatcha need?” I asked as I dried off and closed the curtain again letting the towel drop. I put on my bra and thong, putting my hair in a bun for now. I slipped the dress on and opened the curtain to see her going through my locker with my dresses. “Need a dress?”

She nodded and pulled out a high-low black dress with a gold belt.

“Do you have high-low everything?” she teased dropping her towel to see her wearing a bra and underwear and she slipped the dress on. It fit perfectly and she smiled as she got her brush and ran it through her hair, tossing it to me as I undid my bun.