First Rule to be Famous

Hello readers, I'm guessing all of you reading have come to find out how to become famous or more higher in rank on wattpad. Well I made this book to tell you guys how, so listen up.

The number one rule you need to follow to be sucessful and to become more popular among wattpad users is by always interacting with other wattpad users.

When I say that, I mean by following countless peoples, reading or scanning through people's books, writing positive comments and feedback on their work and private messaging them any questions you have.

The best way to get followers is by following people. But before you follow them, make sure they are a active user. If they have been in wattpad in 5 months then what's the point of following them if they no longer are using wattpad or if they can't follow you back.

So go check their activity and if they have been active within the couple of months then follow them. Then the next thing you should do is look at one of their book covers and then fakely say that it is impressive on their talking board. The person will be flattered and will feel like since you were so nice to read their story then why not repay you with a follow.

Now for all you unfollowers, your just Aahhhhhh!!! I can't say the words on wattpad, but just know your so shadies. I hate those who unfollow, but back to the point you should flatter the person which will make them feel like you deserve to be followed.

Now to get reads I'd just go to everyone and paste and copy a message that said please read blah blah blah book and send it to over 100 active people through their private messages. Don't put it where others can see because they will think you are thirsty and won't read your book. Always ask for reads through private messages.

The next best way to followers is by talking and being nice to people on their boards or in a club. Create fake relationships with people who will think they are real and then just use them for the reads, comments, and votes. I mean like your friend will always like your things because your friends.

Its not bad to use people, it's just a tool to help yourself. Don't be ashamed of it, take pride in it because your smart and know how to get the reads and ect.

These are how to get followers and I will be updating everyday with secrets I found out on how to cheat wattpad. Remember to vote, comment, and follow me. I always follow back. Also put this in your reading list and I'll do the same for yours.

Hit my inbox up if you have any questions!!!