Avia Colette

Hi! This is my first book! Idk what else to say so let's move on!

Avia's diary:

Hi diary !I'm Avia Colette, one of the shaytards. My life is awesome! I have awesome siblings, an awesome house, and an absolutely gorgeous face, amirite? Jk, but that's probably what the fans think. My life is not exactly what it seems like. No, my parents don't abuse me. And no, we are not poor and struggling with money.
I, Avia Colette Butler, am not loved.
I'm exaggerating a bit, but still. My parents don't love me as much as the other kids. Same with Gavin. We are the two forgotten children. They're too busy laughing at Brock, being amazed with Daxton and his eyes, or gushing over how cute Emmi is being.
Uh-oh, got to go eat lunch bye!!!!!!

Avia's pov:

I go downstairs to see Emmi dancing for the camera. For the Fiftieth time this week. "That was soo good Emmi Lou! You are so cute! Now go practice some more so that you'll be ready for recital!" My mom shuts the camera off and looks at me. I have tears brimming over and she looks at me funny. " Sweetheart, what happened?" , she asks pulling me into a hug. " E-E-Em-Nothing", I sob into her chest.
"Okay, but if something is really wrong come and talk to me. Oh yeah, and have a grilled cheese too." She says, leaving the kitchen and keeping a watchful eye on the knives and myself. Knives, I said to myself. I reach over and grabbed one, then rushed to my room and locked the door.