Chapter 1

They say that part of being a teenager is falling in love, and people believe that. People live off of Nicholas sparks movies and Disney Princess stories, and expect for their life to be exactly like that. They believe in love at first sight and happily ever after's. But we all know that there is one type of people that take this shit to a whole other level. They daydream about their "prince charming" and love at first sight, and Happily ever after. Their the most annoying people you will ever meet yet their reasonable, irritating, caring,hormonic, beautiful, and just straight out crazy, that's right, you guessed it.

Teenage Girls.

Or just teens in general.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

    I really hate this because I'm pretty much just a cliche. I'm that one girl who just isn't like the others, but at the same time is. You're probably thinking I'm that cliche girl that hates the hottest guy in school but secretly think he's cute. You're also probably thinking I'm that Cliche girl that ends up spending time with him and ends up falling in love and him with me. Actually,  you couldn't be more wrong. The hottest guy in school, is dumber than a sack of potatoes, and even then it's an insult to potatoes. The only thing he's actually good at is sports.I'd rather not waste my time on garbage.

    Back to what we were originally talking about. Falling in love at 17 is way much more worse than falling in love at 30. It's so much more passionate, and emotional. He could text a girl for the notes from english he didn't get because he was too busy texting his girlfriend, and his girlfriend would get jealous and start crying and start saying stupid shit like "You don't you love me?" "What did i ever do to you?". I find it to be completely stupid. You're probably not wondering if i have ever fallen in love. And my answer to that would be no I haven't. And thank god.