0.2

JASON

i stood there, shaking as i took the mail out of his hands.  i felt his fingertips touch mine and i felt a little tingle in my stomach. he stood there, looking at me with a dazed look on his face.

He looked over at my arm and noticed that i had many tattoos. He seemed like he wanted to touch them also but he held back from it.

"wanna come inside?" I said.

"Uhh I don't know? my mommy wouldn't approve" . aww he still uses "mommy" he's truly more adorable up close. I tried to persuade him with the "it won't be that long" excuse and it worked!

the smaller boy walked out in front of me. he took a couple seconds to admire the whole house. he turned back around and looked at me weirdly, like he was waiting for something to happen.

"want something to drink?" I asked. "Sure" he said blandly. i walked over to the kitchen and decided to pull out the teapot and soonly, justin decided to 
follow after me.

he sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and looked like he didn't know what to do with himself. I then started to heat up the teapot and grabbed the sugar and the teabags.

While, i noticed that justin seemed to be looking at my muscles that were flexing each time I turned to grab something.

lusting after a older man, how disgustingly arousing that is.

he was practically a baby compared to me, a slim body, youthful face and he still had his purity left in him. While I was physically bigger than him with the muscles I had from working out and my height, I had a chiseled face and sharp jawline and facial hair that was evenly spread across my face.

Justin was so beautiful up close, even if I was dreading the day that he would even met me. It makes me feel bad that he doesn't know that I basically watch his basically watch his stunning ass everyone night.

I was finally done making his tea, and sat it down on the counter. "Thank you". He said nicely.

I practically waited for him to finish his tea. To break the silence, I asked him a question.

"You've seem to take a liking to my tattoos, huh?" I said smirking.

"Huh?" he said nervously. I pointed at my tattoos and he then replied "Oh, um they look really cool to me". He said shyly.

"Wanna touch them?" I asked.

He didn't even reply, he immediately reached over to grab my arm and trace over my tattoos. His hands felt small but they were really smooth. It kind've felt like his hands were made to be put all over my body.

"you have really big muscles". He said as he started to touch and feel all over them.

He didn't even know how seductive and tempting he was and that's what bothered me the most. He could've said the most flirtatious thing and he wouldn't even care. Plus, the look he had on his face made me wanna fuck the shit out of him right then and there.

Before, my thoughts started to progress into something more explicit. He suddenly broke his state of concentration and suddenly shouted. I jumped up in fear. "Oh my gosh, I have to go back to my house!". He quickly ran to the door and yelled "Thank you for the Tea! Mr...?" . He said waiting for my answer.

"McCann, Jason McCann to be exact."

"Well thank you, Jason!" And he dashed out the door and ran across the street to go back inside his house.

'Hearing him say my name made my heart flutter. But hearing him moan it would sound a whole lot better' I thought to myself.

It kind've felt empty without him here. He was kind've shy as I stated before be he was also a cute bubbly person also. His eyes were very bright and made you feel safe and at home. He was kind've like a angel to say the least.

Ugh,Damn that boy from across the street.