I cant think of a title..

There were so many people here, i knew there would be a lot but not this many!

"You should either join or make a band!"

Jayy just laughed at me.

"What itd be cool! id be the merch girl and youd get famous!"

"Only if you join too!"

"But i cant sing to save my life"

"oh shut up, thats like saying im ugly"

"you are pretty ugly"

"ouch" i kissed his cheek to make it better.

Then the music started it was prom night, blow me, f**k you, (add more)

the crowd went crazzzyy. after I grabbed jayys hand and he led us to back stage were there were big sercurity guards, who we had to show our passes to. Police and guards scared me, i feel like they have to much power and could take me down town at any time if they found out what i did. I think Jayy noticed because he squzzed my hand. Soon we were back stage with like thridy people? probably more. Jeffree was signing, taking pictures, and hugging everybody.

"Its gonna be awhile, whould you guys like something to drink?"

i shreked and jumped on Jayy. The guy scared the crap out of me he just came out of no where. Everone looked at me, making me blush.

"oh come on im not that scary looking am i?" he said all inncently

"No not at all, you just scared the crap out of me!"

"oh sorry" he giggled, Jayy was already laughing his ass off.

"ah could i have some water?"

"of course. James!" He waved a guy over

"yea?"

"could you get this beautiful girl some water" he looked at Jayy "would you like anything?"

"Water would be good"

"Three waters? Thanks" He turned to look at us again. "oh where are my manners my names Davhie." he held his hand out

"My names Jayy" they shook each others hand

"My names Alice." then i shook his hand and James came back with the water.

"Thank you" we all told him

"So it seems you meet Dahvie"

i screamed again only to jump into dahvies lap. We were sitting on the couch and Jeffree came from behind us.

"ohmygod" i almost cried

"Im so sorry!" Jeffree said climbing over the couch siting next to me placing a hand on my back.

"Its ok, im just really jumpy." i sat up and smiled facing jeffree.

"Told you not to drink all those monsters."

"Whatever" I stuck my tounge out at him. We introduced each other to Jeffree and talked a bit.

"Lets go partyy!!" Jeffree said pulling me up and almost running to the bus. We all walked to the bus. Jeffree was on the phone for a while well most of us sat in a circle talking.

"Aliceee can you help me!"

i got up and went to the kitchen in Jeffree bus.

"Here can you bring these out, but dont go and call the cops on me for giving minors some happy juice."

I toke the beer and went back to everyone. I handed them out and jayy gave me a worried look but i just gave him the let lose everything will be ok look. i took a swing at it and sat inbetwin jayy and dahvie.

Soon there was 20 people dancing and drinking.

"care to dance?" a guy with longer black hair held out his hand to me. I took it not really sure i wanted to but oh well. We went out in the middle of everyone and Im the king by brokencyde started playing, im not very good at dancing so it was very awkard especially cause the guy used me as a mic. I threw Jayy the help me look and he just laughed but soon Dahvie came over.

"My turn"