14

It's been 2 months since my birthday, now making it December 12th.. Just 13 days before Christmas and I think it's fair to say I'm the one acting like the biggest kid, Jason has been the one who is most stressed because apparently this is the busiest time of the year for his gang. Again, nothing has happened in them two months meaning that Jason and the others are more stressed about that because he thinks Dave is waiting until the baby is born until he does something extravagant. I am honestly scared but I'm so excited for Christmas and until this baby is born that Dave is the furthest thing on my mind. Speaking of the baby being born there is only 12 weeks until I meet my little prince or princess. Jason has had this wonderful idea that we don't need to make a baby room up yet because he's got something planned for Christmas which will be much easier. I don't know what it is and every time I ask Jason just tells me to be quite so I've given up on asking now if I'm honest.
"How can you not be excited for Christmas Jason?" I ask as I bounce around his room. He's lying on his bed on his phone whilst I'm dancing around to Christmas music. "I'm a Scrooge. I don't like Christmas!" He mutters under his breath. "Is it because you don't like Christmas or you don't like it because you're a bad ass and doesn't celebrate religious holidays" Jason looks at me before bursting out laughing. "Serious? Religious holidays? Fair play to you, you do make me laugh now and again" "Hey! Don't laugh at me! I'm going to find Alex and Lauren so I can share my festive spirit with them" I snap before marching out of Jason's bedroom door. I hear him laugh behind me as he calls "Nice arse babe!" I turn around and flip him off causing him to laugh more before the door closes. I turn around and blush before continuing my journey on finding Lauren and Alex.
As I walk downstairs I spot Lauren and Alex putting up the tiny pathetic Christmas tree that Jason would allow us to put up. "Jason is such a Scrooge!" I complain. "He always has been. Especially the last four years that I've known him" Lauren giggles. "Past four years?! He enjoyed like the first 5 Christmases in his life! When he was six, out mom and dad took us to see Father Christmas and the little bastard called Jason beat Father Christmas with a fake candy cane!" Alex says then bursts out laughing causing me to as well. Suddenly, Jason is standing in front of me and Ii burst out laughing once again. Jason clearly doesn't get why me, Lauren and Alex is laughing and looks at all three of us weirdly. All of a sudden a flash happens and me and Jason's faces snap to look at Lauren who had just taken a photo of us. "Why did you just take a photo of us?" Jason asks suspiciously. "I didn't? I took one of Danielle, your fat head got in the way" Lauren says causing me to burst out laughing some more.
"You lot are so mean to me! No wonder why I never hang with you guys" I stand in front of Jason as I look at the photo of both of us that Lauren took on my phone. Jason places his hand on my waist as he also looks at the picture. "You know that is a nice picture" Jason agrees. And boy is he right. In the picture (shown above) I am laughing and Jason is looking as moody as ever standing just in front of me.
"Oh that's why you never hang with us" I say through a laugh causing Jason to look at me before tickling my sides. "Yes, you're all so mean!" Jason moans before pouting out his bottom and letting go of my waist and walking slightly backwards before smirking and turning around into the kitchen.
I shake my head and look at Lauren and Alex who are in a half make-out session. "EW! You guys! You have your own room!" I complain before following Jason into the kitchen to where he is making himself a cup of coffee.
I sneak up on him and just before I reach him he pins me up against the refrigerator gently. "Don't try sneaking up on me. I knew you were coming before you were even thinking of coming in here" Jason says dangerously close to my lips. So close that if I moved a tiny bit our lips would touch. I was debating in doing it and I could tell Jason was too by the constant flicker of his lips going from my eyes to my mouth but the coffee machine makes a noise signalling Jason's coffee is done.
Jason turns around abruptly and takes his coffee cup. Just before Jason leaves the kitchen I stop him. Jason turns to look at me with eyebrows raised and the cup at his lips. "Can I pleaseee take one of your cars to get some groceries? I'm really hungry and I want to cook for every one tonight" "Why do you need to go shopping? My mom bought a load of groceries home a few days ago. Come on it's 3pm I'll help you cook something" Jason says as he places his coffee cup onto the counter and gets out a few groceries. "What did you want to cook?" Jason asks me as he leans against the counter with his arms crossed. "I'll leave that up to you, Mr. I am an amazing cook" Jason smirks before pulling up his imaginary collar. "I am a pretty amazing cook" he says causing me to roll my eyes at him. "Okay then so what are we making" "How about you go sit your pretty little arse down whilst the master cooks" Jason says as he begins to pull out loads of different ingredients. "Weirdo" I mumble before walking past him. Jason suddenly smacks my bum causing me to look at him to which makes him laugh. "Love you too babe" he says. "I bet you do!" I call as I walk into the living room to see Alex and Lauren walking through with crazy sex hair. "Wow guys that wasn't long" I tease. "Was you having a little trouble?" I ask Alex in a child like voice. "Shut up" he growls and walks towards me causing me to turn around and run into the kitchen with Alex hot on my tail. I grab Jason and turn him around to face Alex.
"Save me Jase!" I fake cry and laugh. "What are you doing to my girl, bro?" Jason asks mockingly with a cooking knife in his hand. I must admit when he says 'my girl' I get all butterflies in my stomach. Alex shakes his head before looking down, embarrassed. "She pretty much teased my sex life" Jason looks at Alex seriously before putting the knife down and looking at me. "Is that true Danielle?" Jason asks. I thought I was in trouble so I look down and nod. Jason shocks me when he burst out laughing "Good one" he says high- fiving me. Jason has been extremely happy the last few days, well most of the time. He has been moody as well. I smile at Jason as Alex walks out with a grumpy look. I can honestly say I never expected to be this happy and comfortable here.
Jason turns around and carries on cooking whilst I just stare at him in admiration.
"You gotta chop it up, chop it up" He says jokingly as he chops up a pepper. I giggle and roll my eyes at him before walking over to the stove and cooking what looks like chicken. "He step away from the stove. I know what I'm doing" He says as he gives me a slight push. I laugh at him before he looks at me in a weird accent and says "As you can see I'm cooking an organic chicken breast" he can't keep a straight face and he too starts laughing. And in those moments that I'm looking at him I can honestly say.. I've never liked anyone more than I like Jason.