II

It was around eight in the morning when Louis woke up.He looked around the empty room, and sighed.After a minute or two of being enclosed by silence, he jumped out of the bed.His feet were caught in the blankets, which caused him to lose his balance and fall.After he hit the ground with a loud 'oomph', his bedroom door opened revealing a tall, well built young man.

Louis was startled when he saw the man bend down to help him unwrap his legs, and free him of the blanket.But, Louis was also afraid.He'd never seen the man before in his life.He was shaking terribly when suddenly the man spoke.

"Morning Louis." He smiled softly at Louis.His warm brown eyes crinkling up at the sides from how wide he smiled.

"W-Who are you?" Louis asked as he frantically tried to stand up and move away from the strange man.

The man sighed,"My names Liam."

"Why are you in my room?"

"I'm your nurse."

"Who sent you? Where's my mum?"

"Louis, please calm down." Liam stood up and brushed the dirt off his pants, before extending his hand out to a puzzled Louis,"Come on.It's breakfast time, Lou."

The nickname, the scent, the eyes, the laugh—it was all coming back to Louis.He hesitantly took Liam's hand, and smiled gently at him.

"Good morning, LiLi."

-

This story has officially started. Welcome aboard the Lilo train.