f o u r t e e n ; did you just walk out of a colin firth movie?

F O U R T E E N ; DID YOU JUST WALK OUT OF A COLIN FIRTH MOVIE?

For weeks, Romina was basically Peter and Gwen's messenger owl. The two hadn't talked since the night Gwen broke up with him. She was standing her ground about the whole thing and Peter had decided to her give the distance she needed. Romina was frankly annoyed. She wished they would talk instead of making her be their go-between.

Even when school started, Peter and Gwen constantly asked about each other. Romina wasn't really sure why Peter asked because she knew that he followed her around (which was kind of creepy in her opinion). The burden didn't lessen any when Romina started to make friends at NYU. Suddenly, she had to split her time between three different friend groups. It was all exhausting but she did her best to make sure no one felt neglected.

That was how she found herself getting up at 9 A.M. just to spend time with Peter.

Romina sipped on her still-hot coffee and stared at her open book but wasn't really reading, while Peter emailed The Daily Bugle new Spider-Man pictures. The cafe they were sitting in was pretty crowded but neither of them really minded it. They weren't really speaking anyway.

It was the TV that was hung high on the wall that finally captured both of their attentions.

"Norman Osborn, the legendary founder and CEO of Oscorp Industries, has died. The Osborn Estate has confirmed," the news anchor was saying. "He is survived by his only son, Harry Osborn."

In her mind, Romina pictured a ten year old Harry Osborn. Before he left and went to boarding school. He was small for his age but he didn't let that keep him down. He was smart and clever. Sometimes, he wasn't the nicest person to be around, but she knew that was just how Harry was raised. He was their best friend.

A picture of a not-so-ten-year-old Harry flashed across the screen. He looked so much different but also in a way, he didn't. He still had his boyish features. Romina could tell he had been through a lot, though, in life.

"He is the sole heir of the Oscorp Cooperate Empire," the man continued to drone on.

"Harry," Peter mumbled to himself. He must have been thinking the same thing Romina was.

"Oscorp fundamentally changed the medical professions approach to human healing and affected the lives of millions."

Romina wanted to scoff. If only everyone knew how shady Oscorp actually was. She still had yet to figure things out about her father but she knew she wasn't a big fan of the company, anyway.

"We should go see him," Peter spoke up, shutting his laptop. He shoved it carefully into his bag along with his camera. When Romina gave him a look that told him she had zoned out, he reiterated. "Harry. We should go see Harry."

"Right, yea," Romina nodded, taking a final sip of her drink. "We should."

"If I remember correctly, you had the biggest crush on him."