I don't know but I better be going.

*At The Gym*

When I got inside the building I started looking for Louis.

After opening maybe two doors I finally found him.

He was shirtless and wearing basketball shorts and was punching and kicking a punching bag.

I stood there for a few minutes just watching him punch and kick the punching bag.

And not in the stalkerish way.

I than spoke up.

"Hey Louis bear!" That was my nickname for him.

He called me Bridgit the midgit.

Even though I tell him I don't like being called that but whatever.

I must have scared him because he jumped and almost fell over.

I started laughing.

"Bridgit!! You scared me!" Louis said while trying not to laugh.

"Sorry!" I said sarcastically while smirking.

"So, Uhh what are you doing here? And why did you tell me to come here?" I asked Louis as I took a seat on one of the chairs in the room.

"Well, The reason I'm here is because I'm practicing for an up coming match that I'm fighting in. And for the reason of why you're here is because I'm just finishing up anyway and than we can just leave to the place I'm taking you" Louis said while kicking the punching bag.

Louis. Fighting?

Since when did this happen. I thought.

"Do you know who you're fighting?" I asked Louis.

"No. The people that work here said they wanted it to be a surprise. Quite stupid if you ask me"

I nodded in agreement.

"Oh and there's another reason you're here. It's because I got my license suspended so I need you to drive" Louis said looking down embarrased.

"Louis, Louis, Louis. What am I gonna do with you? That's the second time you got your license suspended" I said while shaking my head in disaproval.

I than started laughing.

"Sorry! And guess what?! The police told me if I get my license suspended again that I wouldn't have a license anymore" Louis said while pouting.

"Awee. Sorry Louis bear" I said to Louis.

"It's ok Bridgit the midgit" Louis said while smirking.

"Hey I'm not a midgit!" I said getting defensive but started laughing.

"Hey I'm just gonna go get a bottle of water ok?" I said to Louis while getting up from the chair and walking to the door.

"Ok. I'll still be in the room when you get back" Louis said still throwing punches and kicks at the punching bag.

I walked around the building looking for a vending machine when I heard an all to familiar voice.

I quickly walked to the door that I heard the voice coming from.

I slowly opened the door more considering it was open a little bit and peeked my head in.

The room was dark and there was only one light on and that light was right above a boxing ring in the middle of the room.

I walked into the room more to get a better look.

Two guys were in the middle of the ring.

One of the guys was holding some punching things on his hands and the other guy was hitting the guys hands.

"I'm gonna beat the crap out of that guy!" The guy that was throwing the punches said as he punched the other guys hands.

I knew he sounded familiar.

But what was he doing here?

And who was he going to beat up?