Secret Idenity ... he's a WHAT!

Start from the beginning

“Your parents live here?” I asked as the car came to a halt right next to the white BMW.

He chuckled turning the car off undoing his belt “sure do”.

I felt like my eyes were about to pop out my head my mouth going dry from being open the whole drive down the abnormally long driveway just like Leonwas before in his office. I closed my mouth swallowing hard stepping out the car the same time as Leonhe walks around since Im frozen in awe at the beauty of this mansion reaches for my hand taking it in his tugging me along.

“Good morning you’re heinous” two men in suits held open the front doors bowing their heads. You’re heinous?  I turned to glance at him confused he never turned to me though just kept his eyes and face forward nodding to them briefly as we stepped in.

my gasp echoed off the walls while we stood in the foyer it was all marbled shiny flooring 2 descending stair cases leading the top floor also in marble with black iron swirly patterned railing a massive crystal chandelier hung in the middle. It was extravagant to say the least I felt extremely out of place standing here in dark denim skinny jeans a white pea coat with black buttons black knee high velvet boots and black knitted scarf.

“Wow” I whispered. A woman in maids uniform looking to be a few years older then myself walked over her hands clasped together bowing her head.

“Prince Leon, good morning you’re heinous” she looked at her feet. Prince? He’s a prince. Well that just makes me feel more out of place standing next to him though he was in casual attire just as I was in jeans Nikes a navy blue polo and a black coat.

“Sally, where’s my mother?” he asks politely she looked up at him but only for a second.

Her emerald green eyes move to me sending a questioning glance before looking back down.

“Your majesty is in the library. Follow me” she instructed turning and starting for the left stair case.

 I looked up at Leon his eyes looked to me Prince? I mouthed he just shrugged with a nod. Oh well thanks for telling me I grumbled in my head he chuckles.

we go down a long hallway passing old paintings of people and  landscapes Sally pushes open a big wooden door walking in and holding it open for us “ your majesty  Prince Leon  has arrive” she called while I stood behind Leon who’s stopped at the door.

“oh yes, my dearLeon come in come in” he moves forward into the room I follow passing a rather confused and curious sally I smile at her she just turns and leaves.

“THANK YOU SALLY” the friendly woman’s voice calls

“mother” he exclaims walking over when he’s out of my view line I see her with her just past the shoulder length hair  a dirty blonde  and the trade mark blue eyes all three of her children shared her figure  like a models slim with a bit of curve. She was the Definition of beauty not a single flaw.Damn these good looking vampires.

“Oh Leon you’ve not changed abit” she smiles embracing him into a hug. “what brings you here?” they pull apart  I stand awkwardly in the middle of the massive room with millions of books, well not millions but close to it and big bay windows wondering what to do.

“Actually mother I brought someone along with me” he gestures to me with his hand smiling. Her head turns her eyes finding mine her smile falters for a moment but then returns even brighter.

“She’s the reason we are here, this is Karla Jones” he continues she walks briskly over to me at first I felt like I should run scared she was going to attack me but then she extended her hand I relaxed and place mine in hers.