Chapter 5

(A/n: Hello, sorry for the late update. I was very busy with all the projects and assignments that I had to deal with. Anyway, Enjoy this chapter and I hope you like it)
_______________________________________________________

"M-mom....C-can I help y-you co-cook?" A small girl with short purple hair and large purple doe eyes asked shyly.

*SLAP!!* "No!! Go away you stupid child!! You'll only be a bother!!" Her mother yelled as she slapped her daughter on the cheek.

The girl fell when her mother had slapped her, Tears welled in her eyes as she stood up and shakily made her way out of the house.

'Why does mom hate me? Why did she hit me? Have I done something wrong?' the girl thought as she walked passed the streets.
She failed to notice the large truck that was heading towards her until someone had pushed her to the side.

"Wh-What?"
____________________________________________________________

'Sweet Honey Ice Tea!! I'm gonna be late for Takeshi's baseball match if I don't hurry!!'
Tsuna thought.

Yesterday, he had promised Takeshi that he'd watch his baseball match and he would never break a promise, especially if he promised his best friend.

He glanced at his wrist watch for the 3rd time of the day, 9:25, 'Double Sweet Honey Ice Tea!!! Takeshi's match is scheduled at 9:30!!"

"Please make it, please make it!!" Tsuna chanted as he increased his speed.

He was almost there when a certain purple haired girl who looked very, very familiar, caught his attention.

'Chrome?!' He thought with wide eyes as he watched the girl who is crossing the streets.

*Beep!* Beep!*

A large truck horned yet 'Chrome' did not seem to notice. Tsuna looked from 'Chrome' to the truck and cursed as he ran towards the oblivious girl.

"WATCH OUT!!"

He pushed her to the side as well as himself, successfully avoiding the truck that was about to hit her.

'Chrome' looked startled, "Wh-What?"

Tsuna sighed in relief ignoring the confusion on 'Chrome's' face that soon came into realization when the driver of the large truck stopped the said vehicle and yelled at them to watch their surroundings.

After a lot of yelling and scolding from the said driver, he checked Tsuna to see if he has any injuries.

Tsuna scratched the back of his head and grinned, "I'm okay driver-san."
He paused, then turned to look at 'Chrome'.

"How about you Chro- I mean ummm....what's your name again?" Tsuna asked sheepishly.

Oh, this girl is definitely Chrome, though, not his Chrome but this dimension's Chrome.

"N-Na-Nagi...an-and I'm a-alright, Th-thank you" she responded.

"See, driver-san, We're both fine so you can go ahead" Tsuna said, smiling.