"Make you mine."

Phil POV:

The mouse cursor hovers over the continue button on the application that I filled out before, I had agreed with pj's idea and signed up for a sugar daddy.

"Okay now we need to post a picture of you to complete the profile." I heard Pj say behind me. I nod and stand up.

"Okay I think we should do the innocent baby type of picture, let's see... let me go to my sisters room and grab some stuff that would fit you, you are as small as her so it won't be that hard." He said as he looked at me up and down before running out of the room leaving me confused.

He comes back with a large white knitted sweater, thigh high socks and a small flower crown. "Here put this on and sit over there he said as he point over to his big black beanbag with a totoro plushie and a baby blue knitted blanket.

I wait for him to leave before removing my black skinny jeans, my owl jumper, my black t-shirt and socks, just leaving me in my tight black boxer briefs. I put on the large sweater; it reached mid thigh, the thigh high socks and fix my hair and place the small flower crown on. I look in the mirror, I was quite small and skinny due to the lack of food i eat since my family could barely afford it, I had a small waist, my hip bones and collar bones were prominent, and I had a small thigh gap.

Pj walks in and has a camera with him; I blush as his eyes run down my body.

"Wow Phil, it fits you better than I though." he said as he bit his lip.

"Okay, so go sit on the beanbag." I did as I was told and pj followed me.

I sat with my feet curled up beside me and brought the sleeves of the sweater over my hands. "Wow, I didn't have to tell you what position to get in." he said and I smiled. He started to take pictures of me making sure to get my whole body, I felt cute in the outfit he gave me, I liked to dress in girly clothes my friends say that I have the body for it and that it would make boys stare at me. I didn't like body hair I always shaved and waxed to avoid them I guess that helped when wearing girl clothes.

"Okay I think were done, want to see them?" He said as he connected the camera to the computer and downloaded the photos. I looked at them and gasped slightly, "OMG peej this pictures look amazing." I said as he scrolled through them. "Phil you look amazing, you're going to get a sugar daddy in no time." He said. "I think im going to be jealous of who it will be." He said before biting his lip looking down at me. Is he serious?, I didn't know he liked me like that. "A-Are you serious?" I asked, he nodded bringing his hand to my hip, "I always liked you Phil, when I saw you I just couldn't take my eyes off of you." He said, I looked into his green eyes and before I knew it my lips were on his, he pulled me up onto his lap I brought my hands to his hair," you have no idea how long I have wanted to make you mine. ' he said. I looked down not being able to look him in the eyes, "Can I make you mine just one time before I can't." he said bringing his hands to my ass cupping it, I nodded and he connected our lips.