Part 5

A/N: Sorry for updating so late! I've gotten so distracted by other things. ^^"

Silence filled the air between the two. Goku wasn't sure how to respond to Vegeta's confession. But, honestly, he had started to feel the same way ever since he landed on Earth. Vegeta's resting bitch face, his stubbornness, even the way he looked in front of him made his heart swell.

"A-answer me, fool!" Vegeta spat. Goku came back from his thoughts and inhaled softly.

"I, uhm... I s'pose it is love." He said, letting out a soft chuckle. He rubbed his arms awkwardly as he looked at the older Saiyan, who was a blushing mess.

"Then...what do I do? Since I'm 'in love'." Vegeta asked. It was embarrassing enough that he was older than the clown and didn't know these things. He never had a true relationship with someone, only one night stands.

"Well.." Goku started, tapping his finger on his cheek. A blush rose onto his face, a slight smirk along with it. "First, close your eyes." Vegeta looked confused but did as he instructed.

"What is this supposed to do?" Vegeta asked, peeking open his eye.

"Hush, close your eyes and let me do everything, okay?" Goku said, a smile on his face. Vegeta looked questionably at him but closed his eyes again. Hesitantly, Goku cupped Vegeta's face and pulled him closer to him until their faces were inches apart. He licked his lips nervously, his tongue brushing past Vegeta's lip, and placed his lips softly on his. Vegeta's face immediately lit up, blushing up to his ears. He never thought how amazing it would feel to kiss him. Vegeta moved closer to him as he deepened the kiss.

Footsteps slowly approached them, making the two quickly pull away. Vegeta glanced around before looking at Goku. He mouthed 'Sorry' before throwing a swift punch across his face, knocking him back. No one would believe they were in the same room together alone and not arguing or fighting. The two started wrestling each other, almost like children play fighting, until their wives pulled them apart.
"Honestly, could you two not fight for two seconds? He just got back, for Kami's sake!" Bulma scoffed as she pulled Vegeta away by his ear.
"He started it!" The two Saiyans said like children, a smirk on their faces before they were seperated.