Chapter 11 - Beauty

Start from the beginning

Yea hes REALLY wierd. But I accepted it anyways because come on its kinda cute.

"Yah gomapda (thanks) Somi!" Yoongi oppa said and ruffled my hair and started eating right away.

......???

I'm so confused. Its not a bad thing but... when did I get so close with these guys?

"Eeeeeeeeyaaaaaaa!!!! Pizza and chicken!!!!" Hoseok oppa said

I smiled. They looked so happy eating. I now get why my mom always says shes full just by watching me and my dad eat her food.

"Hey guys guess what? Somi wants to become a singer too just like us! So I told her about the dance competition. Do you think we can add her in somehow?" Jimin said

"Mmmmm Somi are you good at singing? I dont think we'll be able to add you in our dance but we were thinking of doing a song too." Namjoon oppa said.

"Well, Im not bad at singing but I also play guitar and piano so if my singing isnt enough, I can help you in instrumentals if you need it?" I said

"Sure! I think it would be a good idea to add a guitar instrumental in our song." Yoongi oppa said and gave me a high five.

"Ohhhh I know what we should do!" Tae oppa said

"What" we all said

"We should all go to the karaoke together so we can see if her singing is enough!" Tae said

"Oh yey karaoke!!! Oh yeah!! Good idea Tae hyung!" Kookie said and gave Tae a high five and Tae made a Yea-I-Know-Im-So-Smart-Right face.

"Yea thats a pretty good idea. Coll! Everybody coll?" Seokjin oppa said

"Coll!" We all said

"When should we go? Im free this Thursday (three days away)" I said

"Coll! Im good that day too." Hoseok oppa said

"Yea so am I." Kookie said

"Then everybody else coll?" I said

"Coll!" Everybody else said

"Kay then I'll make a group chat and we'll decide when and where we will meet." Jimin said

"Kay!" We all said

************************************

Jimin's POV

We all finished eating and we were about to leave when Somi said she wants to stay that she needs to make a call.

I had a feeling that it was something else so I decided to pretend to go but stay.

I went out the door and stayed out of sight from the transparent doors.

She played with her phone for a few moments then looked around to see if anyone was watching her.

Then she went over to our music player and she turned on one of our songs.

Then... she started to dance.

************************************

Somi's POV

Ever since I saw them dancing together, I had a really strong urge to dance. They seemed like they were having so much fun and I havent had very much fun myself.

So I decided to stay after they leave and try dancing and use a phone call as an excuse.

After everybody finished eating I told everybody that I needed to make a phone call and I played with my phone for a while.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching. When I didnt see anybody, I went over to their music player and chose a random song.

I felt a rush of excitement as the music came out and I let my body dance in every way that I know of.

I didnt even know what I was doing but I felt really happy.

So this is why people go crazy for dance, because its so fun! It felt almost as much fun as I felt when I first started dancing when I was young.

I never really fully had fun going to dance classes and dancing as I got older. I started dancing when I was young and I had so much fun, that memory stayed with me. I kept going to have fun like I had when I was young but I never really did but it got set into my mind that it was mandatory to go.

I was having so much fun and I was ready to dance all night but right then the song ended.

But when the song ended, someone started clapping.

**********************************

Jimin's POV

Somi was beautiful when she started dancing.

She got immersed in the music and her dancing like I always do when I dance.

I sneaked in and hid by the lockers where she couldnt see me through the mirrors.

And there a stared in awe. Somi really was beautiful dancing, x1000 prettier than all the "pretty girls" combined. And she looked so happy, she was a beauty.

When the song ended I clapped for her.

"You're really good at dancing you know." I said as she looked at me in suprise

"Oh thanks but what are you doing here?"

"Shouldnt I be asking you that?"

"Fine I just had a really strong urge to dance after seeing you guys dance, you guys seem to have so much fun." She said

She came over to sit next to me by the wall and I brushed the floor for her to sit down.

We just sat there leaning against the wall. It was quiet but it wasnt the awkward quiet. It was more like the peaceful quiet. 

But then I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked over and see Somi sleeping peacefully, leaning on my shoulder.

I was about to wake her up but I stopped. Why should I?

I took a good look at her face.

Shes beautiful.

Thats all I could think, she was beautiful.

And she looked so peaceful.

I didnt want to wake her up and I didnt know where she lived so I carefully moved her position and got a post-it.

You must have been really tired. I would have carried you home but I didnt know where you lived. I hope you arrive home safely. See you tomorrow~ sweet dreams ;)

I sticked it onto her forehead and left.

/*later at home in bed*/

12:50

I cant seem to sleep. That empty feeling I felt before at the gym keeps on bothering me. What bothers me even more is why is it bothering me so much?

I kick my blanket in frustration [hint hint! ♬BTS - Blanket Kick♬].

Then I thought back to when Somi was sleeping peacefully leaning on my shoulder. She didnt look her best physicaly but she looked beautiful to me.

Do I like her?

I went over the day. I gave up on her because dance was much more important than girls but it kept bothering me throughout the rest of the day.

Right then I realized.

I wasnt being a attracted to her by the looks or her porportions. I was being attracted to her because of who she is on the inside.

I went to my phone and found Somi in contacts.

I'm going to change her name.

My Beautiful Girl

Like her new name, I AM going to make her mine.

Mine by the end of Thursday. Yes, Thursday sounds good.

Then I turned around and fell asleep.