Chapter 11 - Beauty

Jimin's POV

I really wish she could come...

I started running again and when I looked over to the empty machine next to me that Somi was running on before, I felt a wierd empty feeling.

I pushed the thought away but it kept bothering me. What is this empty feeling?

I looked over next to me again but it isn't empty any more, Kookie is running on it now.

"You finally noticed? You used to always be the first one to notice me. What were you thinking about that you couldnt even notice me? Were you thinking about me again about when I wont reject you?" He said

"Nuthin but it certaintly wasnt YOU." I said with a laugh

"Yeah right. HA." He said and looked away

He's so cute too... like Somi...

No its nothing. Shes a friend. Anyone can feel lonely when you seperate ways from your friend.

Oh yea I need to text her the address.

I went to her phone number but I hesitated when I was about to put her in contacts.

What should I put her as?

No why was I hesitating? Shes my friend.

My Friend Somi

Okay there. Not so hard.

************************************

Somi's POV

9:10
1 New Notification(s)
Kakao Talk: 1 message from Park Jimin - *** Central Road I wish you could come~

I smiled. He really wants me to come. Then I should go, I wanted to go anyways, that dance competition sounds interesting.

Kay I just ended I'll be right there :D
Pizza and chicken coll?

Send.

A few seconds later, the 1 disappeared (when a number decreases, it means theres less people who didnt see the message).

Whaaaa pizza and chicken? Absolutely coll! Come quickly we'll be waiting~

/* at practice room*/

I looked through the transparent door. I could here the song "Its Tricky" by RUN DMC.

Whoa. They're good. REALLY good. And they looked like they were having fun together while having perfect teamwork. How was Jimin thinking to stick me in there?

Then I saw Jimin.

Whew he's seriously hot when he dances.

Then I felt like someone was watching me.

It was Jimin. He was looking and laughing at me by the mirror.

I got away from the transparent door in embarassment. I peeked my head out and looked again but Jimin was still looking at me.

Ughhhhhhh

He waved at me and motioned me to come in.

I went in quietly and sat down on the floor.

I didnt have to wait long because they were at the end of the song.

They probaly smelled the food because they came over to me as soon as the song ended.

"Whaaaaaaaa~ its pizza and chicken! I should save some for my mukbang~" Seokjin oppa said

"I was soooo hungry! Thanks Somi!" Tae exclaimed and came over and gave me a hug.