Everything's Falling Apart

One Week Later

Shelah P.O.V

How Could The One I Gave My Heart To, Break My Heart So Bad?
How Could The One Who Made Me Happy, Make Me Feel So Sad?
Wont Somebody Tell Me? So I Can Understand.
If You Love Me, How Could You Hurt Me Like That?
How Could The One I Gave My World To, Throw My World Away?
How Could The One Who Said I Love You, Say The Things You Say?
How Could The One I Was So True Too, Just Tell Me Lies?
How Could The One I Gave My Heart To, Break This Heart Of Mine? Tell me...

"Are you alright?" Prod asked me as I stood in the booth. I removed my headphones & nodded. "I'm ok." I said looking down at my feet. "Need some time to yourself?" He asked knowing I wasn't ok. He stood up & walked out. I walked out the booth & stared at a sleeping Roman. I smiled a little & kissed his chubby cheeks. "My little baby." I whispered. I sat down & sighed. I been in the studio working on my new song "The One I Gave My Heart To." I been so depressed. I put all my feelings into this song. I shook my head & grabbed my purse. I looked down as I grabbed the divorce papers. "I guess it wasn't meant to be." I said as I signed them.

Jacob P.O.V

"What did I tell you to do?!" I screamed in Jada face. "Baby I'm sorry ok." She said in a shaky tone. I chuckled & punched her making her fall. Her nose started bleeding. She started screaming which made me irritated & more pissed. "Shut the fuck up man!" I said as I hovered over her & started punching her. She started crying & tried to cover her face.

"Daddy stop it!" Lia screamed as she ran downstairs. She tried pulling me back. "Leave my mommy alone! Stop it!" She yelled as she kicked & punched my back. I grew more angry & slapped her making her fall back on the table. I looked at Jada & she looked up at me trying to stay awake.

"G-go on...D- do it." She said as she took her last breathe. I stood up & shook my head as I realized what I've done. "Oh no." I whispered. I bend down & shook her. "Baby wake up...wake up" I cried out. She didn't move. I turned around seeing My baby girl all bloody. She had glass stuck in her arm & stomach. I cried & held Jada dead body. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." That repeated in my head as everything turned black.

I woke up & sat up. I sighed & put my fimgers through my hair. I looked at Jada as she slept peacefully. I smiled a lil & stood up. I put on my sweatpants & went in Lia's room. I slowly opened her door seeing her holding her teddy bear sleeping. I smiled & kissed her forehead. I wwnt back in the room & saw Jada sitting up rubbing her eyes.

"Baby whats wrong?" She asked as she yawned. I got in the bed & held her. "Just jad a nightmare... Felt like it was real." I said looking down at her. She looked in my eyes & gave me a peck on the lips.

"Its ok Jacob. Its ok. Go back to sleep." She said as she snuggled up against me dozing off. I smiled & kissed her cheek before I dozed off.

A Few Hours Later

Kiara P.O.V

"Baby this look nice." I said as Ray finished decorating for our engagement dinner. He laughed & kissed my cheek making me smile.

"Everyone is still coming right?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, everyone is coming...even my mom." I said. He smacked his lips & shook his head. "That woman there I-"

"Ray, I had a talk with her. She's gonna be on her best behavior." I told him.

"Alright then Kiara." He told me.

Damn I hope everything goes good.

Camille P.O.V

"Your almsot ready?" Roc asked as I finished my makeup. I nodded & heard Calvin run in.