Skeletons In The Closet Pt.1

Jacob P.O.V
"Babe,you alright?" I asked wrapping my arms around Jada. I heard her giggle and she nodded. "I'm fine baby...I'm just excited about tonight."

"Yeah...me too. We're gonna win an award tonight." I said before kissing her cheek. "I'm proud of you babe" she said before she kissed my cheek. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I turned around to see my baby girl in her shiny pink dress. "Lowk daddy mommy made me look pretty!" She said spinning around making her curls bounce. I laughed and picked her up making her giggle. "You always look pretty princess."

"Yay! Mommy daddy says I'm his princess." She said clapping her hands. "So that's means you the king." She asked.

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah baby girl your my princess, and mommy is my queen." I said making her smile and blush. I put Analia down. "You better hurry before daddy gets you!" She laughed and ran to the door.

"Na! Na! Na! Poopy head you can't catch me!" She said sticking her tongue out." You better run before daddy gets you.Rawr!!!!" She screamed and I chased her around the house.

RayRay P.O.V
"So...are you excited about tonight ?" I asked looking at Kiara as she finished her makeup. "Yeah, wanna see my baby win his award." She said kissing me. I chuckle and licked my lips. "Oh no I know what you trying to do." She said pushing me. "I don't know what your talking about."

"Mhm ok." I laughed and kissed her cheek. "I hope there's no drama." She said putting on her necklace. "I know it's not. We're gonna enjoy our day."

Jordan P.O.V
"Your love is a one in a million!" Amara screamed. I laughed and fixed Roman little tie. I decided to get us matching suits so he can be stunting like his daddy. Amara had a gold dress with her hair in a big bun. I looked at Roman as he slobbered on Amara hand.

"Eww RoRo!!" She yelled wiping her hand. He started laughing and clapped his hands showing his gums.

Amara gasped."Oooooo mommy!" I turned around and my eyes grew big as I saw my wife walking downstairs. The way that dress hug her waist God!

"Damn." I mumbled. She giggled. "You like?" She asked. "Y-you look stunning." I said biting my lip. "Thank you baby." She said pecking my lips. I smiled and watched her pick up Roman and smile. She smiled at her Amara and kissed her cheek. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture no of them and set it as my home screen. I looked down as guilt took over me. I'm such a fool. If she finds out about this then she's gonna be crushed. I can't tell her about it...I just can't.

Prodigy P.O.V
"Mayah,baby, you ready?" I asked walking in our room. I saw her in her baby blue dress with her hair curled sitting on the bed writing notes in her notepad for work. I sighed and rubbed my face. "Mayah, can you please put that away for one night?" I asked. She looked up at me and threw the notepad on the bed and stood up. "I'm sorry baby. It's just that I need to finished this by the end of the week." She said looking down. I rolled my eyes. "For once Mayah can you have some time for your husband? This is a very special day for all of us." I said. "I-I'm sorry baby." She said looking down. I sighed and grabbed her face giving her a kiss letting her know it was ok.

"Don't even worry about it beautiful." I said caressing her cheek. "You really think I'm beautiful?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded. "Always beautiful in my eyes." I looked in her eyes and she blushed. "Awe babe stop! We gotta go. It's almost time." She "algrabbed her jacket. We went downstairs and I opened the door for her. I grabbed her hand. "Shall we?" She smiled and looked up at me. "We shall." She said before we walked out.

Roc P.O.V
"Daddy look Mille fixed my tie!" Calvin yelled running in the room.I smiled as Camille walked in her long cream dress looking beautfiul as ever. "You look beautiful babe." I said as she stood in front of me. I pecked her lips making her blush and giggle. "I love you." She said looking in my eyes. "I love you too."