The Dolly.

Liam Had just come Home from Lacrosse Practice when he threw his Back pack onto the floor of his room.
He was Angry.
Very Angry.

Because of What?

Hayden.
She Had Torn him from Ear to ear with Pain.The only Thing he could think of Doing was to Punch!Punching Helped.
Punching Helped a lot.
He knew he couldn't Tear his Home to shreds but he could Destroy something.
That something was His self.
He would Try To Hold back his Angry Formality but All that would prevail was his palms drawing blood from his dagger like nails.

How could he calm Down?

He Thought of the one moment where he'd Actually had control of his anger.
That's When he was 8,during the third grade.
He would Be Frolicking around the Swing set as a 1o year old gal followed.Liam had snatched the girls Dolly that she loved dearly.
Liam liked that she'd Plead for him not to twist the head off the plastic child; He liked Being in Control.
One day when he'd Taken the doll- the girl hadn't Gone down without a fight.
Taunts of the young girls name would come from his mouth.
"Aw Mal wants her doll back doesn't she?"
"We'll come On Mal-Come get the doll!"
"Malia Tatey-watey!"
There was only one way the girl would get her doll back & it wasn't by asking.

Liam wanted a kiss from the sweet girl.

He would Only tease her because of his feelings for her.His puppy love didn't know how to express its self otherwise.
His young Self swung around the tire steps attempting to hide from Malia.
As She searched for Him around the Steps he held the doll close.His hands gently wrapped around the babies body,Making sure he wouldn't break it.
Malia then dug out where he was and grabbed him by his shirt.
"If you want the doll back,"He imposed."you have to kiss-"
Malia didn't Think twice before placing her lips on His,She wanted that doll.
Liam's cheeks glowed a bright red as he placed the doll in her hands.Malia flashed a smile at him before running off inside for class.

Control.

Liam's claws fell back & his eyes dimmed.Thats when he was in full control of his feelings...but what ever happened to that young Malia?