Loud Music and Flasing Lights (Narry)

Niall:

I was pissed to say the least. Tonight was supposed to be our fucking night but no, he blew me off to hang out with his friends. Again.

So I decided to blow off some steam. I found the closest gay bar that was around and drove there as fast as I could without getting a ticket.

I saw the bar come into view and let me just say it was packed. Cars lined the side walks and drunk people already roaming around.

"Damn how many gay people live around here?" I asked under my breath. After looking for a good five minutes I finally found a place to park.

I hoped out of my car and locked it. I walked up to the line and let out a frustrated groan.

The line was so fucking long and I'm not really in the mood to wait so I made my way to the back of the building to look for another way to get in.

I guess luck was on my side because the was a small window cracked open. I did a little victory dance then started to climb up the fire escape.

I pushed the window open going in feet first. When my feet hit the floor. I closed the window.

"Shit." I whispered to myself.

Turns out the window was to the girls in the bathroom and it looks like there was a little girl on girl action in the stall I was in front of. I have to get out of here right now.

I ran over to the door and threw it open running right into a strong figure.

"Hey there beautiful." Said a strong smooth voice.

I looked up to be met with pale green-gray eyes.

"Hey." I said with a small voice.

"So care to explain to me why you were coming out of the girls bathroom?" He said with an amused smirk.

"Cause I am, have a problem with it?"

"Whoa, feisty little one huh?" He said with amusement in his eyes

"No, it's just none of your business."

"Okay, I get it." He looks away from me for a few seconds and looks back.

"So I was just making my way out to the dance floor do you want to come with?" He questioned.

"I was thinking about getting a drink first." I said starting to walk towards the bar.

I found a seat and waited for the bar tender to get to me. I felt someone stand directly next to me. I was about to go off on the person when I noticed it was the curly haired guy.

"Hey, so I never got your name." He said.

"Niall."

"That's a cool name, mines Harry." He said.

"I used to have a friend named Harry back in year eight." I told him with a nod.

The bar tender finally came over and asked what I wanted to drink. I told him to give me the strongest thing they have. He gave me a nod and started making the drink. I sat there patiently waiting for my drink. I looked to my side where Harry was standing and saw him staring and me looking deep in thought.

"Why are you starting at me?" I asked him.

"You seem upset why is that?"

"Today is me and my boyfriends 2 year anniversary and and he just blew me off like he does all the time. I feel like I am not good enough for him." I said feeling sad and let down.