Mr. Styles (Narry)

Niall:

"Good morning Niall." Jessica the receptionist said as I walked into my work

"Hey how are you today?"

"Great but I was wondering if you thought about that offer?"

" Jess I told you I'm gay honey I don't like crusty ass vaginas sorry." I said with a duh face

"Whatever you have a meeting with Mr. Styles today at 11." She said rolling her eyes

"Alright thanks Jess."

I walk back to my cubical and turn on my computer to see my Zac Efron background. What he's hot and like I said I'm gay. I opened up my emails and saw one from my boss Mr. Styles.

Email:

I change the time of our meeting. it is now at 9:30 sharp. I want you here on time.

Harry Styles

Well what time is it? Oh shit it 9:46. I sprint to his office and knock on his door. I here a "come in" and I step into his office.

"Ahh Niall I see you have finally made it and 16 min late. You know I don't like waiting, so why are you late?"

"Mr. Styles I am truly sorry I just read the email you sent me and got here as fast as I could."

"Alright close the door."

"Yes Mr. Styles." I say quietly.

I sit down in one of his chairs in front of desk

"So Niall I have been hearing around the office of how how you are and how all the girls want to fuck you. But I also heard from some of your friends that you are gay is that true?"

"Yeah are you homophobic or something?" I asked defensively.

"No that's all I wanted to know you can go back to your desk now." He said with a smirk.

"Oh okay thank you Mr. Styles."

"You're welcome Niall."

I speed walk back to my desk to see my friend Louis giving me the look.

"It was nothing he just asked me if I was gay and stuff." I said with a huff.

"Hmm I think he likes you."

"Lou that was all he asked."

"Alright."

~

"Ni I'm going to go home it's almost 12 don't stay here to late." He said with a serious face.

"Okay Lou see you tomorrow." I said.

"Bye."

"Bye lou." I said not liking up from my computer.

I go back to my work and here the front door close signaling that Louis left. All I had to finish was one last paragraph for the article I was writing. I here someone clear their throat. I look up to see Mr. Styles standing in front of my desk.

"Hey Mr. Styles I'm just finishing up the article you assigned me to do."

"Well why don't you take a break from that so we can have a little fun?" He said in a deep voice.

I look up to see his eyes full of lust.

"Um Mr. Styles I really have to finish this."

"It's okay you can finish it tomorrow." He whispered in my ear.

"Uh uh o-okay."

"Now Niall what do you say you come give me a blow job?"

"What?" I squeak in surprise.

"You heard me now get on your knees and suck me off."

"Ok Mr. Styles."

I quickly got on my knees and unbuckled his pants. I pulled down his boxer briefs so his dick could spring free. I softly blew on the tip to tease him then took him in my mouth. I could only take him in half way before I  choked since he is so big, so I jerked off the rest of his shaft.

"Oh N-niall your I didn't think you were this g-good god." He moaned.

"I-I'm gonna cum!"

I quickly pulled off before he could.

"I want you to cum in me not in my mouth." I said with a smirk.

He moans at the sound of my words. I rip off my clothes, then make him still on the desk. I straddle him and whisper in his ear with a innocent voice,

"I'm going to ride you is that ok Mr. Styles?"

"Ahhh yeah that would be perfect baby."

He lines himself up with me and I slowly sink down on his dick.

"A-ahh your your so b-big Mr. Styles." I stutter out.

As I get all the way down I lift myself halfway back up then slam back down.

"Oh god Niall you feel so good around me."

I speed up and let out little ah ah ah's every time I bounce back down.

Mr. Styles starts to jerk me off to the speed I'm riding him. I start to shake from all the pleaser and Mr. Styles sees that, so he flips us over and starts pounding into me.

"I-I'm close." I moan breathlessly

"Me too baby, cum for me on three."

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

I scream out and release my load all over my chest. Mr. Styles thrust start to get sloppy and cums in me while moaning my name. He pulls out and helps me off the desk. He takes a tissue from Louis desk and cleans off my chest. He then helps me find my cloths so I can get dressed. Once I was dressed and everything was cleaned up Mr. styles spoke up,

"Um Niall I was wondering if ahh you would want go out to dinner one night or something?"

"As on like a date?"

"Uh yeah a date."

"Sure Mr. Styles." I say while smiling.

"Oh you don't have to call me Mr. Styles that's will only be used in bed, so just call me Harry from now on.

"Ok Harry well here's my number next me whenever."

"Alright I will see you Monday at work right?"

"Yeah if I can walk by then." I said chuckling.

"Oh yeah sorry about that I get a little rough sometimes." He said while smirking at me.

"It's fine I actually liked it a lot."

"Ok good well I'll see you Monday"

"Yep see you Monday"

"Oh and Harry." I yelled out.

"Don't forget about our date." I said while smiling.

"Will do Niall, will do." I heard him yell back.