you in love!?

You woke up with foxy right beside you and was still sleeping at 3:30am. Your heart was pounding faster then you ever felt. You were thinking of how cute foxy is sleeping with his red hair on his face.

You moved the hair away from his face to see if hes still asleep and he was. You thought ann idea that hes still sleeping you thought to kiss him on the forehead. But then you also thought it was a bad idea cause you never had a boyfriend before so you thought to give it a try to see what will happen.

When you get closer and closer to him your heart beats faster and faster each time. As soon as you got close enough to kiss his head hes eyes opened and looked at you. You jumped in fear from him scaring you and you jumped right off of the bed.

"Ye alright lass?"

"Yea im ok"

"Did ye try to kiss me?"

"N-no"

"Comere me lasse"

You went close to him then your lips touched together. You never kissed anyone before and you didnt know how to kiss him. But you kissed him back. He was leading you of how to kiss him. He put his toung on your bottom lip asking for enterance. You didnt let him in so he put his hand on your chest. You gasped and he let that as a chance to let his toung in.

He touched everywhere not leting anywhere untouched. You guys kept doing that till you kept doing that till you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~morning~~~~~~~~~~

You both woke up and you looked at Foxy he was blushing with his ears down.

"Will ye be me matey forever me lass?"

"Yes Foxy i will"

He was really surprized then smiled really big. He kissed you on the forehead.

"Thank you me lass i promise thar ill protect you from any danger"

You smiled then one of his mates barged in breathing heavily.

"The be a ship be near captian."

"Yar me matey get everyone ready for battle"

"Im coming too Foxy"

"No me lass you stay right here"

"But if im one of your mates you should let me help to be honest i was trained from my father before he died from a car crash with my mother now please let me help"

"Well ok me lass"

He hands you a sword and you both barged out holding hands. Then Foxy told his mates to get ready for battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Cliffhanger hope you enjoyed so far and ill update the stiry sometime soon i mean i might even update 1-2 more today so please vote for my story and and always ye smile on. Haha i got me pirate talk on again well bye :) <3