Moon Goddess

Chapter 2

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I can hear a beeping sound like a heart motor or something. But I'm not seeing anything. I must be out cold. I'm sure I'm in a hospital. It definitely smells like it. At the same time, I feel like I'm not there I'm elsewhere. 

Where am I. What is this place? Why is it so dark. I was in some dark room, I can't really make anything out. I tried calling out. Maybe someone would reply ad answer my questions. 

Hello! Hello! Anyone there. 

"Child walk towards the light."

Wait what, what light and who are you. 

Walk towards the light and you'll soon find out. 

I looked for the light she was talking about and it just appeared out of nowhere. I walked towards the light like instructed. It's so bright, I had to shield my eyes. It looked like a garden but I couldn't make it out. It took a while to adjust to the ridiculously bright light. When it came through I couldn't believe my eyes. 
The garden was so beautiful, with all sorts of flowers like lilies, snowdrops, daisies, roses, tulips, the lots. It was just so divine, magnificent, magical even. 

"Beautiful aren't they." 

ARRRGHT!!!!

I was so memorized by the beauty of the garden I didn't realize there was some else here. I hope I'm not intruding or trespassing. I don't even know how I even got here, so hopefully they have mercy. 

I spun around so quickly, I'm surprised I didn't fall over. Standing in front of me was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. 

'Hello child, I see you like the gardens. Pretty aren't they.'

"Um, yes they are quite nice. There more than nice. But I was too awestruck I couldn't think straight. Besides there no words that describe how beautiful this place and the moon goddess where." 

I couldn't help staring. She's that beautiful. I wonder who she is. Come to think of it she looks a lot like mom. How did I not notice before?

"Maybe because you were too busy gawking like a moron, said a voice in my head.

"Who are you?"

"Your wolf silly, who else dumb-dumb.

"I'm quite smart, thank you very much. 

"So what's your name."

"It's Snow."

"Well nice to meet you, Snow the pleasure is all mine. My name is  ......."

"Nice to know. I would love to continue this but the Moon Goddess is speaking to you and you're being quite rude just standing there staring, not saying a word."

"WHAT!  why didn't you tell me?  She probably thinks I don't care and I'm some rude  spoilt brat."

"You kinda are, spoilt I mean."

"Whatever."

"Back at  ya"

With that she retreated to the back of my mind. Leaving me with the moon goddess again. 

Talking to your wolf .

Yeah how did you know

She just smiled knowingly. 

I'm an idiot. She knows because she's the damn moon goddess. Obviously. 

Moon Goddess.

Yes, child.

I have so many questions. Where to start. What is this place and why am I here. Why did I shift early. What's going on. I just kept rumbling on and on, barely taking a breath in. 

You child are the chosen one.