Shifted

Chapter 1 - Rose POV

Agonizing pain. That's all I could feel. Curing through my vains

have a slight idea of what's happening, but I'm still confuse. There is only one thing out of all the other questions running through my head is, WHY?

I just got back from a walk in the Enchanted garden, that I'm only aware y.

Why am I shifting so early. Everybody knows all female werewolves shift at 17 while the males shift at 16.
Why does it hurt so much. It shouldn't hurt this much. And soz
I don't understand. I'm so confused and the hot searing pain isn't helping, leaving me foggy minded and distant.

Why am I shifting at this age my birthday isn't until 2 weeks on a Sunday, and even so I'll only be maybe there is something wrong with me. I hope not. Gosh, I wish my mate was here right now, with me by my side, where he belongs. That way he/she could ease the pain. This is such bad timing. I swear half the time the world is against me.

I've been too busy wondering why I'm shifting at such a young age, to realise that I've been here in my chamber screaming in pain and no one as taken notice yet.

I wonder where everyone's at. I have tried mind-linking my parents, but when no one responded I tried Caleb, he to was unreachable. Them I linked Alex, followed by the rest of my siblings, they also we're unreachable.
At this point I'm at full panic mode.

Hyperventilating.

I couldn't get my breathing in control and the pain from shifting wasn't helping. Intensifying every passing minute. My mind was hazy mess, stopping me from further mind-linking anyone else.
The panic attacks was getting worse and I still hadn't gotten a hold of anyone.

I tried taking deep breaths in and out, to no avail. I could feel myself  slipping into unconsciousness.
Just before I was succumbed into the dark embassy of my mind, there was a light tugging of my mind, like someone's trying to mind-link me. But I was too tired to respond and just before I was completely submerged in to darkness the link reached me. Barely there; faint. Like a fuzzy image floating around in the back of my mind.

And just before I finally slipped into blissful nothingness. A sweet intoxicating scent made its way to nose. Rain and something else, I can't quite pin point it, but just the smell was enough to calm me down and just like that I could no longer feel the pain and I finally slipped into the darkness of sweet bliss. 

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Took me while I know sorry. I'm trying my very best. It's part of my new years revelation. Update more. I will as much as I can. It's going to be hard, with exam coming up assignments, life in general, but I'll not be defeated. I rise to the challenge.

'Til next time.