chapter ten

one day before prom

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀hey harry.

it's Friday afternoon and harry and him actually hung out today. everyone was surprised– no one uttered a single word in the cafeteria and the only voices that was audible was harry and louis'. it was annoying; what harry and louis do is none of anyone's business but their own. even his group of table didn't utter a word and looked at him disgustingly— what a shame.

finals were officially over– making prom only one day away. nervous was an understatement.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Hey Louis!:) xx

louis smiled. harry had just recently started putting those 'x's after every text message.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀i agree to going to prom with you :)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Please don't joke with me.

the fact that he didn't put an 'x' means he's pretty serious which makes louis grin because this is new.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀i'm serious :)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀REALLY

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀YES REALLY !!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀OMG LOU!!! OK I'll pick you up tomorrow
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀at five pm since it starts at five-thirty! Yaya
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀can't wait!! xxxxxxx

louis grinned.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀deal !! ...xxxxxxxxx

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

louis sighed. harry is so cute! he doesn't even have to try.

tomorrow is prom— louis already has a tuxedo so he doesn't need to worry about that. the only thing he's worrying about is dancing and touching harry.

that night, he slept with a huge grin on his face; not really realizing he's slowly falling in love with a straight hair looking boy.

meanwhile, harry slept with happy tears. he told his mom that the guy he's been pinning around all month has finally agreed to going to prom with him; which made his mom squeal and drop the spoon she was cooking with. she hugged him tight and told him that he better not be late to pick him up or else.

and harry felt like he was the luckiest person on earth. out of all the people that louis could've gone to prom with, he chose him.