Sight

A.N: You might as well rip your hearts out now, it'll save you the pain later.

Nico's P.O.V

"Nico..." I felt somebody shaking me. "Nico wake up! We're here!" Will shouted, shaking me back and forth. I looked at the clock across from my bed.

"Will, it's 5:00 in the morning. Go back to bed..." Will smirked and climbed onto my bed.

"But Niiiicoooo..." He whined. "The sky's awake, so I'm awake, so I have to play" He rolled around on top of me, imitating young Anna from Frozen.

"You did not just quote Frozen at a time like this." I stared at him in disbelief.

"I think I did."

"No. You didn't. I refuse to believe it."

"Nah, I'm pretty sure I did." He insisted.

"Do you want me to break up with you?" I threatened.

"You're bluffing." He stated, sitting himself up so he was awkwardly straddling me. "Wanna know how I know?" He leaned down close to my ear; so close that I could feel his breath tingling my skin. I shifted, slightly uncomfortable by the close contact. "Because you love me."

He slowly trailed his hands down to my sides, and right when I was expecting him to do something outrageously dirty, he jabbed at my side.

A small giggle escaped my lips faster than I could cover my mouth. Will's lips stretched into a wife grin as he had discovered my weakness: I'm too ticklish for my own good.

Will covered his mouth with his hands, but was clearly smiling underneath. "You're so adorable!" He exclaimed happily.

I uncovered my mouth to disagree, but he immediately started tickling me again. "S-stop it!" I managed between laughs.

"Eh? Why should I? You look so happy."

"This isn't happiness, this is endorphins being released that are causing me to laugh. And you can't exactly laugh with a scowl." I stated as he paused his menacing tickle assault.

"I am so rubbing off on you." He grinned lopsidedly down at me.

"Well what do you expect? You're practically sitting on me."

"Oh... Right! Sorry." He awkwardly got off of me and walked halfway across the room. "You still have to get up, though."

".....Fine."

{Time skip of beauty ¤~}

Still Nico's P.O.V

Will and I were almost to the end of the hiking trail, the one that leading us to the cave. "Hey... Will?" I spoke up right as we neared the mouth of the cavern.

"Yeah?" Will asked.

"I... Well, I've been..." I couldn't figure it how to tell him...

Will stopped in his tracks and turned so he faced me. "What is it, Nico?" He sounded sincere.

I took a deep, shaky breath. "The past couple of nights I've had this dream; and, I'm afraid it might actually happen..."

Will smiles. "It's okay, Nico. I promise I won't let you get hurt I'm there."

"But-"

He interrupts. "No matter what." A small sound of distant laughter emits from deep inside the cave, chilling out bones. Will quickly sprints inside, following the noise.

"But... That's what I'm afraid of..." I finish my sentence from earlier, even though nobody's here to hear me...

I Sprint in after Will, but he seems to already be pretty far. Idiota can't even wait for me. I eventually go so far in that I can hardly see anymore... And if course Will has our flashlights. "Nico! Where'd ya go?" I heard a voice about thirty feet in front of me.

"I'm back here! You left me in the dust, and I can't see a thing!"

"I'm sorry! Just go a little bit further! I'll be there with the flashlights on!" This seemed a bit sketchy, but I did see sin light up ahead, so, naturally, I ran towards it.

When I got to the light source I saw the one thing I didn't want to see... Will was lying against the ground, a large knot on his head showed that he had been knocked out. The only other thing I could see was a young girl, probably about fourteen, with snow white hair on one half of her head, and raven black on the other half.

A bit taken aback, the only thing I could manage to say was, "So... Was that you leading me here, then...?"

The girl smiled, "You have a nice voice." She complemented oddly. "And, no. Your friend lead you right to me, I just knocked him out after he finished."

"Oh... Okay. You're not going to kill him, are you?" I asked timidly, afraid of the answer she'd give.

"Wow, you're skipping straight to the point... Most people at least beg for their loved ones' lives..." She paused. "Or maybe you don't really love him..."

"Of course I do! That's why I'm hoping... If you have to kill anyone; kill me."

"I don't even get a fight? That seems stupid... Usually they care enough to fight for their lives..." She clicked her young five times and turned towards me. I would've questioned it, but I was already being slammed into the cave wall.

So far, out looked exactly like my dream; Will passed out on the ground, me leaning against the wall, and this strange girl pointing a pistol at me, though, I don't know why a gun was her weapon of choice...

BOOM!

The gunshot rang through my ears, being at such close proximity was not a good thing. I could feel the warm liquid seeping into my clothing, and a sharp pain in my chest.

I was afraid to open my eyes, for fear of the scene I would see. But eventually, pressure got the best of me, and I opened my eyes.

Laying directly over my chest was none other than the one that has stopped the bullet from going straight through my heart and killing me; the one thing that had kept me alive.

"WILL!" I shrieked out in pain and sorrow as I clung to his body. "No... No, no, no, no, no....!" I pressed forehead to his, his once warm skin now cool to the touch. "No..." A tear slipped down my cheek, followed by another, and another, and before I knew it, I was crying.

A.N: Well... That just happened. Don't worry, there's still another chapter, but, that's my 'cliff hanger', how long should I wait? Two weeks? A month, maybe?